Page 238 of 542 FirstFirst ... 138188228236237238239240248288338 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 5419

Thread: General Football Nonsense

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Goonermarvee View Post
    I keep agreeing with you! I wish they would name and shame, but they have to make sure they aren't be libelous. With Fat Sam, it was plain for all to see. Fat Sam saying that entrapment has won, no your greed has lost it for you.
    That's the trouble with the law. It is there to protect those with cash and dump all over those without it. So libellous, in this case, will likely mean - can't afford a better lawyer. We'll see assistant managers getting crucified and the big-time, multi-millionaires walking through the rain drops without getting the slightest bit wet. I mean why would you even meet with one of these far east operations? There's plenty in the public domain that shows in no uncertain terms what these shady gangs are all about. Ferguson and Robson were up to their necks in this sort of stuff too. But they are still held in esteem and they'd have a lawyer on your case fast if you said otherwise.

EDIT: Bryan Robson of course, not Bobby Robson.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    That's the trouble with the law. It is there to protect those with cash and dump all over those without it. So libellous, in this case, will likely mean - can't afford a better lawyer. We'll see assistant managers getting crucified and the big-time, multi-millionaires walking through the rain drops without getting the slightest bit wet. I mean why would you even meet with one of these far east operations? There's plenty in the public domain that shows in no uncertain terms what these shady gangs are all about. Ferguson and Robson were up to their necks in this sort of stuff too. But they are still held in esteem and they'd have a lawyer on your case fast if you said otherwise.

EDIT: Bryan Robson of course, not Bobby Robson.
    Phew, I'm glad of that edit, I did think you meant Bobby Robson. My world would have been shattered - well, not quite, but you know what I mean.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought the whole corruption problem was solved when they caught George Graham.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He thought that was part of the deal

Asian Clique Head Bhaiya The Emirates Gallactico's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jimmy Flyod Hasselbaink now implicated with video of him asking for 50k to represent a far eastern firm and signing players owned by the firm for his club (QPR).

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...-championship/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greedy footballers, what's new there?

Wenger leaving at the end of the season, guiding us to the league title and becoming england manager sounds good to me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFC Leveller View Post
    Greedy footballers, what's new there?

Wenger leaving at the end of the season, guiding us to the league title and becoming england manager sounds good to me.
    I'm hoping he is smarter than to get caught up in that guaranteed fuck up of a job. Leave Arsenal and retire. Why take the hassle of managing a team that will only tarnish your career? Leave well alone Arsene.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wayne Rooney will remain as England captain under caretaker boss Gareth Southgate.

The Under 21 manager has spoken to Rooney, 30, and assured the striker he will keep the armband.

Southgate, who was appointed for at least four matches following Sam Allardyce's departure on Tuesday, sought the advice of coaching staff, who described Rooney as the outstanding leader within the England team.
    First thing each of them has to do when they arrive - guarantee Rooney's place. After that, a call to Martin Samuel for instructions on the remainder of the team.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Consider former international players without coaching experience such as Rio Ferdinand or Jamie Carragher.
    How about Joey Barton? Why is he never mentioned? Or Vinnie Jones? Or the bloke down the chip shop who's salt of the earth?
    Für eure Sicherheit