User Tag List

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast

Thread: Manchester City vs Arsenal - Sunday 11am on Cbeebies

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Splinter View Post
    Why do you and Letters tolerate such obnoxious stupidity? I can't imagine you enjoy it. Especially when it's just Ach/Cripps or a dedicated Ach/Cripps fanatic posting the same nonsense in attempt to rile non-existent Wenger supporters.
    I would have thought there are slightly bigger issues related to football than who is posting on GW.

The rampant cheating in this league, for example. You can see what's happening here, right? Pep Fucking Guardiola. The PL is about to have its own Barca, by hook or by crook. The money men are rubbing there hands together and football is rubbing its poor, shredded arsehole. Trust me, the GW membership list doesn't register.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieira View Post
    Ahhh here we go The bullying and the campaign begins

I'll probably be banned soon like the catalogue of other anti Wenger posters that have been banned over the years

Suppose the truth hurts and you can't face the fact you were wrong all this time
    Hmmm.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ahhh here we go The bullying and the campaign begins

I'll probably be banned soon like the catalogue of other anti Wenger posters that have been banned over the years

Suppose the truth hurts and you can't face the fact you were wrong all this time
    Dude,

Nobody is being banned. Forget about that. Just post.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Dude,

Nobody is being banned. Forget about that. Just post.
    I guarantee I will be

The posters that are bummy chummy with the moderators (who also do their fair share of antagonizing but are never banned) are already starting their campaign. Will be a matter of time

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would have thought there are slightly bigger issues related to football than who is posting on GW.

The rampant cheating in this league, for example. You can see what's happening here, right? Pep Fucking Guardiola. The PL is about to have its own Barca, by hook or by crook. The money men are rubbing there hands together and football is rubbing its poor, shredded arsehole. Trust me, the GW membership list doesn't register.
    Rampant stupidity is pretty offensive too. At least that could be curbed to a small extent if the fuckwits were purged. At least the Ozil thing has clicked with you and you've now made some progression as a human.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guarantee I will be

The posters that are bummy chummy with the moderators (who also do their fair share of antagonizing but are never banned) are already starting their campaign. Will be a matter of time
    Well I'll leave too if you are banned. Which would probably be healthy tbf. This football shit does my head, in. But so far, no sign whatsoever of you being banned.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rampant stupidity is pretty offensive too. At least that could be curbed to a small extent if the fuckwits were purged. At least the Ozil thing has clicked with you and you've now made some progression as a human.
    Nope. I still think there are bigger issues than GW in this big, wide world.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guarantee I will be

We could open your old account and ban this one if you'd rather.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope. I still think there are bigger issues than GW in this big, wide world.
    Tbf, with the blood, sweat, piss, tears and desolate greying hairs you put into posting here, I'd gotten the wrong impression.

The biggest issue then is surely that Rod Stewart is still allowed to release albums?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tbf, with the blood, sweat, piss, tears and desolate greying hairs you put into posting here, I'd gotten the wrong impression.

The biggest issue then is surely that Rod Stewart is still allowed to release albums?
    That SO you!
    Go with the nuclear option when you can't win an argument.
    Für eure Sicherheit