Quote Originally Posted by Ach View Post
    Hes also right so not like all football fans
    You mean Wright?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Patrick Vieira believes another team will one day follow Arsenal and go unbeaten in the Premier League for an entire season.

Vieria captained the Gunners to the 2003/04 title without losing a game, earning them the nickname the 'Invincibles'.

Many believe the feat will never be achieved again, but Vieira is adamant it could be done.

In an exclusive Evolution of Football interview, he said: “People were saying that it was not going to happen because no team had done it before. And we did it.

“We surprised everybody so I believe that it can happen [again]. But I think it will be more and more difficult to go through a season unbeaten.”
    http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-ne...n-happen-again

They need to lose asap

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They're already classless losers.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, it'll be a lot more difficult because Arsenal didn't spend 2 trillion quid whereas City did. So what Paddy meant to so was it'll be a lot easier to do than it was before. They still won't do it thought because we're going to give them a right fucking hiding when they come to our place. And we'll beat them at football too. Give a gypsy cash and he'll start believing he has a better caravan to piss in.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New York Red Bulls striker Thierry Henry thinks that Arsene Wenger's contribution to Arsenal is still under-appreciated.

The French manager found himself under pressure during the early stages of the season following the sale of Cesc Fabregas and Samir Nasri and a poor Premier League start.

But former Gunners forward Henry, the club's all-time leading goalscorer, maintains that there is no better man for the job.

"The day he stops, quite a lot of people will realise what he's done for the club," Henry told The Sun.

"It's always easy to criticise but can you find better than Wenger?

"It hasn't been easy for Arsene. I hope with all my heart that we'll win a trophy.

"The two Manchester clubs will make it difficult but, once again, let's not forget what Arsene has done for Arsenal.

"It's always easy to judge on the spur of the moment in football, that's the way it is."

Henry admitted that he still felt attached to Arsenal despite having now spent five seasons away from London, having moved to Barcelona before making the switch to Major League Soccer.

"Arsenal play good football and I've become a Gunners supporter for life," he said.

"Something happened between me and the fans that I'll never forget."
    http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/...er-appreciated

What he did for us ages ago should have no bearing to what hes doing now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/...er-appreciated

What he did for us ages ago should have no bearing to what hes doing now.
    Whats he doing now?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeYank View Post
    Whats he doing now?
    I think he means Wenger

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by server too busy! View Post
    I think he means Wenger
    Henry sure is boring i agree

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cesc Fabregas maintains Arsenal "cannot afford to lose" Robin van Persie and believes the Dutchman is reaching his last opportunity to leave the Emirates.

The striker has netted 29 goals in 28 Premier League appearances in 2011 but has been reluctant to open negotiations with Arsenal over a new contract, as his current deal expires in June 2013.

After losing both Fabregas and Samir Nasri in the summer, Arsene Wenger will be keen to retain the services of his new captain but the Spaniard is unsure whether his former manager is able to achieve that.

"I don't know if they will keep him," admitted Fabregas.

"We will see what he decides but he's been very loyal to Arsenal for a few years. He is a key player, the fans love him. For me, he is the role model of Arsenal, the star player and they cannot afford to lose him.

"It is his decision. At his age, if he wants to move, it will be his last chance and it he wants to stay he will stay and retire at Arsenal.

Van Persie's blistering form has been aided by his ability to steer clear of injuries, something which has hampered the 28-year-old throughout his time at Arsenal.

"He is having an amazing season and hopefully he will be fit for the whole season," said Fabregas.

"Unfortunately, when I was there, he never enjoyed a whole season and it was one of the things I regret a little bit.

"I hope he can keep going like that. Could he come to Barcelona? He would fit in anywhere but I'm an Arsenal fan and I want him to stay at Arsenal."
    http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/...fford-to-lose-

Feels a shame to have this cunt in this thread of legends speaking but he is a former player plus he doesnt deserve a thread of his own cos hes a cunt, something he confirms in the article above