Page 267 of 707 FirstFirst ... 167217257265266267268269277317367 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I presume by that you mean he’s someone you don’t agree with?
    Obviously all the proper scientists are the ones you agree with.
    A silly presumption on your part. If you dealt in logic or even common sense you'd easily see why this so-called scientist is talking utter bullshit. It has nothing to do with agreement or disagreement, that's just your endless desire for authoritarian confirmation and permission.

The number of cases is going up. The number of deaths is not. We're seeing the mortality rate for this "killer" virus fall off a cliff, even using the fraudulent methods of counting mortality. This is a very typical viral infection. It is harmless to the vast majority of the population. It can easily be dealt with using long established methods built around herd immunity - as was the initial response before anti-scientific sell-outs used their qualifications to sow misinformation.

This sell-out is now using broad measures to conjure up some sort of physical limit on how many people can and cannot move freely and engage freely, based on what? The idiot even equates pubs to schools, even though the risk to kids is zero. Apples and oranges, arbitrary measures based on assumption. It's nowhere near science. The guy's obviously so compromised he's quite prepared to make himself look stupid for the cause.

Of course I don't agree with him because he's talking utter nonsense. Not because I say so, but because the moon is not made of cheese. Or maybe it would suddenly be made of cheese if he decreed it? And I'd be the compromised idiot for claiming otherwise?

The new science. Sad.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess a scientific source better than @gummybear737 from Twitter would be nice.
    Or is @gummybear737 a proper scientist because he said something which fits your agenda?
    So gummybear has proposed his theory. He's not claiming aliens have landed. He's saying he has polled the available information and collated the data. Under normal circumstances his theory needs to be tested. Who will do that? Or is it sufficient to say he has a silly name and therefore his work is invalid? Is that part of the new science too?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What’s the source of this?
    I know the answer, I Googled it.
    It’s from a Twitter feed from someone called GummyBear or something and who also said:

“To be clear, this is not scientific. It is my impression based on months of reading about how other countries treat

Case Fatality Rates are a flawed indicator because the denominator is affected by testing. However, countries with the least testing mainly fall in the HCQ groups”

Hardly a peer reviewed scientific paper...
    Using actual science went out the window ages ago, we're now all using wishy washy evidence to fit what we want.
    Last edited by The Wengerbabies; 01-08-2020 at 12:17 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just went to a cafe and then a couple of local ahops

The cafe and one shop only took cash, no mask in the cafe of course, not even the staff, and in the shops no staff are wearing masks or gloves so everything bought is being touched by hands which have handled goods brought to the till by every previous customer.

Earlier i went to the paper shop, forgot my mask but they didn't care

It's all so half-hearted it feels almost pointless

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post

That's because it is.

Hardly anyone was wearing them before they became mandatory.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mask Nazis are out of control

Thank god this guy's buddy had a bodycam.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    Just went to a cafe and then a couple of local ahops

The cafe and one shop only took cash, no mask in the cafe of course, not even the staff, and in the shops no staff are wearing masks or gloves so everything bought is being touched by hands which have handled goods brought to the till by every previous customer.

Earlier i went to the paper shop, forgot my mask but they didn't care

Excellent. Good on them. Absolutely vital the banksters don't succeed in their mission to drive cash out of the economy. Many idiotic store owners here only take cards now, because the virus heavily infects cash but card readers are immune. Much worse to have 2 people handing cash than a thousand using card readers. Their "science" isn't even minimally credible, they are making no effort to conceal their bullshit but people still buy into it. Amazing.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    Mask Nazis are out of control

Thank god this guy's buddy had a bodycam.
    Why didn't he smack that bitch to a bloody pulp? And he should have kicked her cuck's arse too. And then the fags calling the cops? Bitch resorts to violence and then cries when she gets violence. Stupid cunt. So many of them around now.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fauci needs to be infected with Ebola
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The second wave (c2020) is happening, regardless of it not existing. More lockdown coming. Now they've tasted Covid they'll suck on it like a whore earns her ten quid back-alley trick.
    Für eure Sicherheit