User Tag List

Page 2710 of 3208 FirstFirst ... 1710221026102660270027082709271027112712272027602810 ... LastLast
Results 27,091 to 27,100 of 32080

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    She was in American Pie.
    Yeah, I think she had a hand in that.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Two more "believe the" women (are we still doing that, believing them by default?) have come forward to describe their encounters with Dementia Joe. I guess the mainstream media is too busy with other things to run 24/7 coverage.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Isn't it funny how you didn't care when literally dozens of women accused Trump of the same thing.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Isn't it funny how you didn't care when literally dozens of women accused Trump of the same thing.
    To be fair that was only Trump's word against...er Trump
    #grabembythepussy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do you know I didn't care?

No, my main concern here is that the women should be believed, without evidence. And I'd like to see Biden dragged through the mud on live TV, 24/7 because... the women.

That's how we do it now, isn't it? Or have the rules changed again?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So these women or this woman Tara Reade was ok with him being VP for 8 years and 1 Obama suicide from being president but now 25 years after the event she cant take it anymore. Sounds fishy to me.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All you need to know about the next USA election

1. Biden is a fairly useless old man

2. The alternative is Trump again

3. Vote Biden

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    All you need to know about the next USA election

1. Biden is a fairly useless old man

2. The alternative is Trump again

3. Vote Biden
    So you finally agree - the politicians don't control anything? I mean there's no way they'd ever let a dementia patient who can't even read an autocue actually *be* in power? Right? Yet here he is, running for president. Odd? Suspicious? Like when the Russian army used to roll out presidents on trolleys and move their lower jaw for a badly dubbed effect?

The election part is neither here nor there. Trump has that won already, regardless of what the Soros boys and their media think they can do. ChinaGate has already blown up on the launch pad. Not even trailer park Americans believe that shit any more. and even with all the dead Covid victims voting for Biden (probably several times), he still can't win.

The interesting aspect of this is the blatant manner in which they are running a man suffering from advancing dementia, almost as if they don't care anymore if people know how crooked they are and how much of a sham the whole thing is. If the majority can't twig when it's slapping them in the face then they never will.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i agree politics and democracy have failed due to humanity's inevitable tendency to let everything turn to shit, but if you can't see the difference between what one set of politicians would do and what another would do yu really aren't paying attention, we've already been through this