User Tag List

Page 2741 of 3209 FirstFirst ... 1741224126412691273127392740274127422743275127912841 ... LastLast
Results 27,401 to 27,410 of 32085

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Oh, you think she believes what she says?

Bless.
    But that's not what I said, is it. I said something else. About you.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, I had my tinfoil hat on so it didn't get through.

I'd blog into my webcam for you but I don't want to wake my mum.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, I had my tinfoil hat on so it didn't get through.

I'd blog into my webcam for you but I don't want to wake my mum.
    You've done that one. Boring!
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll keep posting the same nonsense over and over even though no one reads it.

Just like you.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll keep posting the same nonsense over and over even though no one reads it.

Just like you.
    Odd though, because certain assholes constantly do the "like NQ" thing. It's almost as if they are reading my posts.

That wouldn't be you though. It's just a coincidence when you bleat.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry mate I can't blog in my basement in front of a map and try to flog my brain pills tonight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should leave a gap between posts. You'd be able to come up with better material.

Maybe.

I mean, what the fuck are you even talking about now?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fine, I'll send you my affilliate link for brain force pills if it'll make you happy.

You'd have to be a soy boy not to take them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fine, I'll send you my affilliate link for brain force pills if it'll make you happy.

You'd have to be a soy boy not to take them.
    Ahhh, brain force. Now I see. You're so limited you imagine anyone who steps on your items of faith is an InforWarrior? Is that it? That's unexpectedly limited, isn't it? Can't criticise me for not thinking small enough.

News for you. It's a BIG world out there. Even bigger than your microscopic imaginings. The world is bigger than GP and his buddies vs InfoWars. But you'll have to take my word for it.

Interesting though. I didn't twig the brain force thing straight off. You must be more familiar with that source than I am, I guess.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gab, Twatter's main rival (though tiny by comparison) has just been blacklisted by VISA for... no reason. Which, let's face it, is the default reason big corporations use these days to stifle speech that drifts from the approved line. I know you probably don't like Gab, because people with different opinions use it. And we all know what THOSE people are like - right? Bloody different opinion people. Whilst it's a great idea for everyone to only have ONE opinion about EVERYTHING, there's still no law that enforces this. Not yet. So it's a bit shitty that companies that haven't broken laws that haven't been made yet are penalised under these future laws. So it would be great if you would sign up with Gab and donate so they can keep going. I know you'll never use it. I know you don't agree with it. But that's what principle is all about, isn't it. I mean REAL principle. Speech for everyone or no speech at all. Can you support that? Is it worth supporting? Or is it best to just let the natural course of things flow until nobody can speak at all?

https://pro.gab.com/

If you believe you are in the right then you will do right. A small thing that could make a big difference. If you are so inclined to do something. Anything.
    Für eure Sicherheit