User Tag List

Page 280 of 1388 FirstFirst ... 1802302702782792802812822903303807801280 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 13879

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

New Signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think your forgetting we are a football club, not Walmart. A manager who cant motivate his team anymore and had been in decline for the last 5 years. A team with no morale and more importantly no high prices assets to sell, and a board who are intent on bleeding the club dry at the expense of the clubs sporting ambition. I dont see how this is a well run club, our profits are through charging the highest ticket prices and selling our best players each year it would be extremely hard to NOT have a healthy balance sheet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fist of Lehmann View Post
    Not well run? The 6 month balance sheet looks to be in good health, the CEO is being awarded huge bonuses based, we assume, on profitability.

I'd say we were an extremely well run business.
    I disagree. Well run businesses build on success rather than trade on past glories. The no. 1 purpose of a football club is to achieve on the pitch. We have forgotten this.
    Putting the laughter back into manslaughter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arsenal Financial Club

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SayNoMore View Post
    I think your forgetting we are a football club, not Walmart. A manager who cant motivate his team anymore and had been in decline for the last 5 years. A team with no morale and more importantly no high prices assets to sell, and a board who are intent on bleeding the club dry at the expense of the clubs sporting ambition. I dont see how this is a well run club, our profits are through charging the highest ticket prices and selling our best players each year it would be extremely hard to NOT have a healthy balance sheet.
    I apologise if the irony wasn't ironic enough.

Do you really think any that any paying supporter, myself or otherwise, has forgotten what we are supposed to be about?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Podolski10
    Another productive training session today, just at home studying our next opponent
    Watch Bale, switch off tv and pray.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grebbo View Post
    Watch Bale, switch off tv and pray.
    Watch Bale, switch off tv and repeat to yourself "Kill Bale" every half hour till kick off

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    Watch Bale, switch off tv and repeat to yourself "Kill Bale" every half hour till kick off

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimandi's Perm View Post
    Society is now one polished horde
    Formed by two mighty tribes, the bores and the bored.

"After all, it was the Gunners’ goalkeeper who started the move that culminated in Thomas’ crowning glory. It was Lukic who, in injury time, decided to throw the ball out to Lee Dixon rather than lump it long..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dennis the menace......Ahh those were the days. Bet he could still do a job for us even now. Brings me to tears to think of what we had and what we have to toil with nowadays.

If I had 1 pill of eternal youth and could give it to any player. It would be a tough choice between Dennis and Wrighty. I`d probably give it to Wrighty, he was so damm Arsenal. If he had come to us 3 seasons earlier he would have racked up at least 300 goals. A fkn goal machime
    Last edited by Globalgunner; 27-02-2013 at 09:00 AM.