User Tag List

Page 2803 of 3209 FirstFirst ... 1803230327032753279328012802280328042805281328532903 ... LastLast
Results 28,021 to 28,030 of 32085

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I lost a stone since mid December eating 1500 odd calories a day. Now my 4-pack has been revealed in all its minute glory.
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have lost quite a bit of weight in the last 12 months on Keto.

It really works.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am back to my pre-Christmas weight. But that's still "fatso", so I do need to do better.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can still eat like a fat fuck and get into good shape if you have a consistent workout/activity regime. I’ve shifted 5kg over the past 18 months and I’m in the best shape of my adult life by far. One thing I learned is that tracking calories is boring but very helpful.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    This is not the time to be going on a health kick in my mind. It’s bad enough not being able to leave the Flat or have any form of life, I’m not giving up the weekly takeaway
    no, us neither, an Indian a week's a must - we've been buying more crisps and biscuits too just to keep up morale...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m lucky that I usually eat what i want but dont put weight on.

It’s still the case at the moment but i have noticed a difference in the fact that when i was working in the city, I’d be walking at least 10,000 steps a day but usually closer to 15,000.

Now its barely 3,000 unless i go for a run. Amazing the difference walking to the tube & around the city makes to just burning off lunch etc

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I am back to my pre-Christmas weight. But that's still "fatso", so I do need to do better.
    Seriously, keto. You can have butter on everything.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    I’m lucky that I usually eat what i want but dont put weight on.

It’s still the case at the moment but i have noticed a difference in the fact that when i was working in the city, I’d be walking at least 10,000 steps a day but usually closer to 15,000.

Now its barely 3,000 unless i go for a run. Amazing the difference walking to the tube & around the city makes to just burning off lunch etc
    Yep, any little bit of consistent activity will help make a difference. Walking, running etc, doesn’t matter what it is. A sedate lifestyle is the biggest killer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Yep, any little bit of consistent activity will help make a difference. Walking, running etc, doesn’t matter what it is. A sedate lifestyle is the biggest killer.
    I just bought an ergonomic stand up desk. So fed up with my neck killing me from working sat down all the time. Also makes sure I go for a longish walk at lunch time.

I run anyway, but cut half of my mileage in favour of high intensity and core strength. Works loads better and my knees/hips feel better for it.

But, ain’t nobody taking away some booze and a kebab/curry every weekend
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.