User Tag List

Page 2871 of 3209 FirstFirst ... 1871237127712821286128692870287128722873288129212971 ... LastLast
Results 28,701 to 28,710 of 32085

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did anyone on here ever think Boris was much good?
    And sure, I vote. Because the alternative is not voting. Someone's going to represent me regardless, might as well have some say in the matter, in my own small way. Obviously with our system it's a bit moot unless you vote for one of the credible options - and in many constituencies there's only one credible option. But it's all we've got really.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ps voting is selfish, and unfortunately you have to be selfish to protect your own in the short time we have.

I’ll happily vote to keep my job, house and family safe. It’s a cuntish thing, but we do what we do with our chance.

Either that, or you blow yourself up and take some with you. Thats a cowards way out. I’d rather grab as much of the good stuff if nobody else gives a shit about me either.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Is there anyone here who still thinks Johnson is a credible PM. I assume you all believe in the PM BS? So is he still good?

Or should the absolute tosser, non-entity, Stalmer be brought in to save the world?

Or some rotten, putrid cunt like that Scots bitch?

Or some Welsh fuck?

Or who?

Who's the hero?

You all vote and seem proud about it.

Who are you bringing in to save the day?
    If you want a genuine discussion about suitable alternatives then sure, i can give you some ideas of who would be good replacements for Johnson.

The problem is you think anyone remotely involved in politics should be shot so not much point even attempting to reason

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    If you want a genuine discussion about suitable alternatives then sure, i can give you some ideas of who would be good replacements for Johnson.

The problem is you think anyone remotely involved in politics should be shot so not much point even attempting to reason
    Nice one Ollie. You speak on my behalf and then condemn me.

Ride off on your high horse and come back when you have the guts to confront the question.

You have been an absolute embarrassment over the last year.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here:

https://archive.ph/Np5hN

A survey says you people are dumber than Americans.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Nice one Ollie. You speak on my behalf and then condemn me.

Ride off on your high horse and come back when you have the guts to confront the question.

You have been an absolute embarrassment over the last year.

I’m not the one who called for hte army to be on the streets at the start of the pandemic to stop selfish people breaking lockdown to then go full 180 and call anyone wanting lockdown selfish.

However on your point about reasonable replacements, in my mind there is only one clear suitable candidate in the Tory party (because lets face it, if Johnson goes it will be because the tory party kick out rather than election defeat) and assuming he stands, it should be Tom Tugendhat.

It baffles me why he is not Foreign Secretary at the very least currently but his knowledge of foreign affairs and tough stances on China & Russia are commendable. He speaks well, especially when you listened to him as chair of foreign affairs select committee speaking after Johnson made a statement, the gulf in class between the two was huge.

He appears to have a deep understanding of how global politics works and who our allies are. I confess i dont know much of his stances on domestic politics as most of his interviews are based on foreign affairs but still, i can assume he will be similar to Cameron then Johnson.

Another person but as he is not an MP but would make a fine PM is Rory Stewart

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I read this tweet by Jordan Henderson earlier

Hi Joe great to hear you enjoyed the game as you should. No one should be afraid to go and support their club or country because football is for everyone no matter what. Thanks for your support, enjoy the rest of the Euros. ������️*�� https://twitter.com/joeywh1te/status...45533704192011
    It was in response to a gay fan saying how he felt safe going to watch the game yesterday while being opening gay & wearing make up etc.

The issue i have with this tweet is that it means nothing. It is just words designed to get likes & retweets on social media in my opinion.

The reason i say that is that the next World Cup is in Qatar. A country where it is illegal to be gay. It’s all very well saying fans should be able to watch their club/country no matter what but in 18 months, gay English fans will not be able to watch the game in Qatar, nor any other gay international fans.

So instead of tweeting words that football is for everyone but doing fuck all about it, take action. We all know FIFA & UEFA etc only care about money but if the worlds leading players actually decided to boycott Qatar over gay rights, human rights abuses, the sponsors would walk away as no one wants to watch a World Cup made up of teams where league one players are playing.

Tweeting football is for everyone means nothing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Barraco Barner is our president why is he getting involved with Russia? Scary.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post

I’m not the one who called for hte army to be on the streets at the start of the pandemic to stop selfish people breaking lockdown to then go full 180 and call anyone wanting lockdown selfish.

However on your point about reasonable replacements, in my mind there is only one clear suitable candidate in the Tory party (because lets face it, if Johnson goes it will be because the tory party kick out rather than election defeat) and assuming he stands, it should be Tom Tugendhat.

It baffles me why he is not Foreign Secretary at the very least currently but his knowledge of foreign affairs and tough stances on China & Russia are commendable. He speaks well, especially when you listened to him as chair of foreign affairs select committee speaking after Johnson made a statement, the gulf in class between the two was huge.

He appears to have a deep understanding of how global politics works and who our allies are. I confess i dont know much of his stances on domestic politics as most of his interviews are based on foreign affairs but still, i can assume he will be similar to Cameron then Johnson.

Another person but as he is not an MP but would make a fine PM is Rory Stewart
    Even if the claim you made were true - that's a change of opinion, not a complete reversal in philosophy. That's the embarrassing bit I was referring to, made all the worse because the driver was fear rather than knowledge.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just about recovered from the impromptu rave that got set up in Manchester city centre last night.
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting