User Tag List

Page 2947 of 3209 FirstFirst ... 1947244728472897293729452946294729482949295729973047 ... LastLast
Results 29,461 to 29,470 of 32085

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First watch.

Now think.

Do you get it?

(Comments turned off on the free thinking Telegraph channel btw - just in case anyone spots the obvious)
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's another one for you. Watch closely the first minute. Did you spot it? Clue - the "Ghost of Kyiv"

Meanwhile a 3km convoy is a minor troop movement, especially if logistics are tagging along. When we see an advance across a wide swathe of territory with at least a couple of reserve formations in support, then we know something is happening.

These "news" gigs are laughable.

But sadly effective.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is also worth a watch from a journalist on the ground in Kyiv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vdi...l=CoachRedPill
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    This is also worth a watch from a journalist on the ground in Kyiv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vdi...l=CoachRedPill
    The Ghost of Kyiv will turn the tide. Said so on the BBC.

Actually I'm incredibly depressed at the catastrophic response from people I thought were already dumbed down from covid and couldn't dig any further. I honestly don't know what can be done. Maybe this is all we are. I'm afraid for my kids. Not afraid of Putin, but afraid of the people around me.

Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Watch the Duran btw. I mean watch them because it's useful, but also keep an eye out. They speak 99% truth and then slip a 1% whopper. They are professionally seductive, very amiable, very effective. I watch them and I find it mostly informative, but I almost have to check every sentence.

I'm actually finding RT to be be very useful. Not the actual reports themselves in most cases, but as a staging point to dig for myself. The stuff they detailed about Yanukovych today was highly informative and presented casually without reference to the current conflict. I learned (and verified) a few things from that one piece.

I know, I know. That makes me a Russian.

Tucker is good for getting a hard nosed, entirely self-interested American perspective outside the lamestream left.

UK Column News is generally excellent for the British perspective.

The Ukrainians don't really have a perspective because they banned all their media.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He gets it. Only one person to blame, and that's you.

Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Deathly silent in major cities in Ukraine again. So far. Interrupted by the occasional air raid siren that is never followed by explosions.

Not saying it won't change. Just saying the western media is a seething mass of lying maggot fucks.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Deathly silent in major cities in Ukraine again. So far. Interrupted by the occasional air raid siren that is never followed by explosions.

Not saying it won't change. Just saying the western media is a seething mass of lying maggot fucks.
    I woke up to reports that the curfews had been lifted. I used the western media to find that out.

Perhaps it is the behind the scene talks in preparation for the talks.

Hope it pans out well.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I woke up to this:

Kyiv survives another night: 'Demoralised' Russian troops suffer 'heavy losses' as they FAIL to breach Ukrainian capital's defences despite city being 'carpet bombed' – as negotiators prepare to meet on Belarus border for 'talks'

Obviously the feeds in various Ukraine towns have been hacked in some way by Putin.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Western Media reported that the weather forecast here was going to be 28 and sunny, I hope they arent lying as I have put 3 loads of washing on.