User Tag List

Page 2989 of 3209 FirstFirst ... 1989248928892939297929872988298929902991299930393089 ... LastLast
Results 29,881 to 29,890 of 32085

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    This CGI is rubbish
    So’s your face

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    The facts are there on the ground Ukraine has already lost 30% of its territory.
    This is the only actual fact you have presented - and you have provided no source to back it up, but OK let's accept it's true.
    So what? After 6 months Russia occupy 30% of Ukraine. Is that more than 3 months ago? Less? That single fact tells you nothing.
    If you look up articles on who is winning the war - I've looked at a range - there is no clear answer.
    People like you ™ are always far more certain in their stance than they can possibly be in reality.
    You act like complex issues with many shades of grey are simple black and white ones.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    If "baddies" can't be shown to be meeting in secret, which by very definition means we don't have evidence of them meeting (because it's a secret), this is "proof" enough there are no "baddies". Which just leaves "goodies", misunderstood as they might be.
    Well no. I don't really believe in "goodies" and "baddies", that's too simplistic. Some people are obviously more selfish/self-serving/dishonest/corrupt than others, but people are complex, I don't think you can put people in "good" or "bad" categories. The way it comes across is you thinking that the powers that be are twirling their moustaches and laughing evilly at their dastardly plans to crush and oppress us all. You probably don't believe that, but that's how you always come across to me. I don't see any evidence of that. There is no clear direction of travel towards poverty and control over the longer term. People are generally better off than they were, say, a century ago - we don't have slums any more. The NHS, Old Age Pensions, Social Security - none of those things existed a century ago. There are far more things in place to help the least well off than ever existed for most of our history. And sure, the NHS is creaking but it's better than what existed a century ago, which was nothing. In terms of freedoms, I'd suggest people have more rights and freedoms than they did a century ago, an era when women didn't have the vote and being gay was illegal.

I'd expect to see some evidence of the results of those "secret meetings". You see it everywhere you look. I see a bunch of incompetent, often self-serving people responding to world events and mostly making a hash of it. And sure, along the way they'll take the opportunity to enrich themselves and their mates. But lockdown wasn't a "deliberate plan to screw [the UK's] citizens", as I guess GG believes. It wasn't an attempt to oppress and control us as I think you do. It was a response to a situation. The wrong response, sure, but a response none the less. If it was a plan to screw us then why provide the furlough scheme? If it was about control when why have all the restrictions been lifted?

Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    THINKING is what makes you a thinker
    Everyone does that.
    Your issue is that you have such a deep distrust of the mainstream that anyone who buys into it can't possibly be thinking.
    You have such a deep distrust of government - and authority in general - that anyone who thinks they aren't all evil can't possibly be thinking.

The mainstream narrative was that lockdowns were a temporary response by the government to a pandemic. So of course that couldn't be right, the mainstream narrative is wrong, the government are bad. So you saw it as a control mechanism which would be tightened further. But that didn't happen, did it?
    Another example was the conversation with the postal worker in the US. We both listened to it but your deep distrust of authority led you to hear an interrogation. I heard a perfectly cordial conversation. So who is right? Well I went though it in some detail at the time, I posted the verbatim quotes which showed that all your claims about it just weren't true.

You massively overestimate your ability to evaluate data because of these biases. We all have biases of course, and I'd admit I'm a little too trusting. But I don't think I'm as extreme in that direction as you are in the other.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All this sophistry and Ukraine is still being ground into dust. Its citizens all beggarly migrants across Europe. The Kiev regime reduced to forcible summonses to join the battle, rugby tackling those who refuse. Soon Ukraine will be a landlocked nation, if Zelensky doesnt lift his nose up from the cocaine lines and see reality.

Truth is this isnt even a war. Russia is not at war with Ukraine otherwise this whole thing would be over in weeks not months. All major cities in Ukraine would have been obliterated if Russia used the Wests template for destroy all you can see. Russia is mindful of history and world perspective and most of the planet outside the US indoctrinated "West" sees this. A recent vote at the UN to condemn Russia was rejected, 141 votes against 58.....favour of Russia. So both on the ground and in world opinion Russia is winning. Its economy is strong and all the many of the hysterical business entities that complied with the silent edict to quit Russia are slinking back quietly. Ruble at 53 now when it was over 80 in February. The goal of de Nazifying Ukraine is on track. Europe's economy is teetering on recession across the board. Even your good buddies the Norwegians wont cut you a sweetheart deal on gas. The usually pliant Saudis are saying no to even phone calls. Turkey is playing the joker in the pack in NATO and Hungary is using its EU veto wisely

Ukraine is losing its land, its male genetic pool and its viability as a nation. "Winning"

The world is weaning itself off the confidence trick that is the US dollar..."Winning"

Boudicca Truss is about to lead the UK to a glorious future...."Winning"

The Dumb Dems are soon to be dumped for the repugnant Repubs...... No win there in reality

Any way you look at it, thats a lot of winning

Facts are being made real on the ground.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    There's a bok by Andy Weir, author of The Martian, called Artemis. It's about a manned base on the moon. I wonder if it's a coincidence?
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All this sophistry and Ukraine is still being ground into dust. Its citizens all beggarly migrants across Europe. The Kiev regime reduced to forcible summonses to join the battle, rugby tackling those who refuse. Soon Ukraine will be a landlocked nation, if Zelensky doesnt lift his nose up from the cocaine lines and see reality.

Truth is this isnt even a war. Russia is not at war with Ukraine otherwise this whole thing would be over in weeks not months. All major cities in Ukraine would have been obliterated if Russia used the Wests template for destroy all you can see. Russia is mindful of history and world perspective and most of the planet outside the US indoctrinated "West" sees this. A recent vote at the UN to condemn Russia was rejected, 141 votes against 58.....favour of Russia. So both on the ground and in world opinion Russia is winning. Its economy is strong and all the many of the hysterical business entities that complied with the silent edict to quit Russia are slinking back quietly. Ruble at 53 now when it was over 80 in February. The goal of de Nazifying Ukraine is on track. Europe's economy is teetering on recession across the board. Even your good buddies the Norwegians wont cut you a sweetheart deal on gas. The usually pliant Saudis are saying no to even phone calls. Turkey is playing the joker in the pack in NATO and Hungary is using its EU veto wisely

Ukraine is losing its land, its male genetic pool and its viability as a nation. "Winning"

The world is weaning itself off the confidence trick that is the US dollar..."Winning"

The Dumb Dems are soon to be dumped for the repugnant Repubs...... No win there in reality

https://youtu.be/wKjxFJfcrcA

If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fuck me, man.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mandela8 View Post
    Fuck me, man.
    Aye. He’s a really rubbish NQ tribute act.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm certainly partial to anti establishment sentiment and rhetoric but some people just take it too far to the extreme, ffs.

These 'free thinkers' literally MUST oppose any every perceived establishment position even when it makes them look like idiots/bigots/moronic/insert adjective here.

It's genuinely fuckin bizarre, man.

To have just read someone say Russia has denazified Ukraine as a serious, and seemingly positive, statement is genuinely mind-blowing to me, man.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A recent vote at the UN to condemn Russia was rejected, 141 votes against 58.....favour of Russia.
    Do you have a source for that?
    The only one I could find with the number 141 was the vote in March which was 141-5 in favour of condemning them.
    ( https://www.axios.com/2022/03/02/uni...ine-russia-141 )
    What vote are you talking about?