Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Reaction vs Dortmund

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    A charade, that's exactly what it is.

It's funny hearing the commentators ramble on about how out of character the sloppy passing was, but the truth is that it's been going on for 2-3 years now. This Arsenal team are not a possession side, we're nowhere near effective enough with the ball. Infact I don't even know what we are, we have no identity or style.
    Wenger has continued to try to turn is into Barcelona. Without a messi. Or xavi. Or iniesta. Or busq...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    A charade, that's exactly what it is.

It's funny hearing the commentators ramble on about how out of character the sloppy passing was, but the truth is that it's been going on for 2-3 years now. This Arsenal team are not a possession side, we're nowhere near effective enough with the ball. Infact I don't even know what we are, we have no identity or style.
    Yeah I've noticed this! "their usual high standards" well like you say we haven't been able to pass all that well for 3 years.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Men against boys. We were shocking tonight truly absyml. My sunday pub team would have made a better game of it. We are shit under wenger and we will remain the weakest of the top 4/5 teams in the Premier league. Dont be surprised we get turned over in belguim and Turket. Europa league here we come.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Genuinely feel embarrassed for Sanchez. Must be ruing his decision to take a colossal drop in quality.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kano View Post
    Wenger has continued to try to turn is into Barcelona. Without a messi. Or xavi. Or iniesta. Or busq...
    We need a clean break from Wenger and his mediocre mindset.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    well it's interesting that we adapted from one touch passing or two or three touch passing to build a team around Fabregas, the same Fabregas who left three years ago.

What annoys me is that we get pushed back towards our own goal, and then conceed both goals from losing possession in midfield.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Poor Sanchez, he must be regretting the day he turned down Liverpool to join our pile of dog shite. As much as i hate the guy, Mourinho did the best business in the summer. Fabregas and Costa will see them champions with atealest 5 games to spare and possibly the champions league if those two stay fit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by She Wore A Yellow Ribbon View Post
    Genuinely feel embarrassed for Sanchez. Must be ruing his decision to take a colossal drop in quality.
    I don't feel embarrassed for him. I wouldn't be embarrassed if I had a cool pad in a swish area of London, a fancy car, a plastic titted up missus, got to play footie instead or work and got paid a fortune for doing it. I'd be pretty made up. Would even boast about it.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    well it's interesting that we adapted from one touch passing or two or three touch passing to build a team around Fabregas, the same Fabregas who left three years ago.

What annoys me is that we get pushed back towards our own goal, and then conceed both goals from losing possession in midfield.
    Hasnt it always been thus. Flamini is a poor DM but Arteta is simply atrocious. He is a bloody liability

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We don't even dominate possession as we used to. Teams used to sit off us but now close us down and because we cut inside, or pass sideways so much we are easily shutdown.