0 Thread(s)
    IT'S ON.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He can cover a lot of positions too.

Most importantly, centre-back.

Best defensive striker since Heskey and Kuyt.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    David Ornstein@bbcsport_david 55s
    #AFC have agreement with #MUFC for permanent Welbeck signing. Fee in region of £16m, no issues expected with medical & terms #bbcdeadlineday
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why don't we actually look at the opinions of people who watch him regularly, rather than Arsenal fans reading about how he played on Twitter or from their mate down the pub

Redcafe:

He suits Arsenal to a tee. Great for Danny, great for Arsenal, might not matter to United, he clearly wasn't in our plans if we're going the Falcao route and are fine with him going to Arsenal.

Absolutely gutted.

---

Strengths: everything

Weaknesses: not being a foreign 40million pound player so not rated by idiots.

---

Should have gotten more for him, imo. He is not even 24 yet.

---

I don't think he is. The problem I have with this transfer is that we are strengthening a side that we are in direct competition with for a Champions League spot. Giroud is out until the end of the year/beginning of next year and they're stuck with erratic Sanogo as their first choice, so why sell give them Welbeck? For all his flaws, Welbeck offers Arsenal better link-up play and hold-up play than Giroud and Sanogo and gives them a different dimension in terms of the runs he makes. He obviously has the right to leave the club if Van Gaal has told him he's not a key player or whatever, but selling him to a rival (in their current position) shouldn't happen.

---

Brilliant work by Arsenal. Welbeck is the sort of striker who can add some heart and grit for them as well as being very all-round. Terrible, absolutely shockingly poor decision from us to let him go.

---

I'm furious, everyone is going to see him kick on now. He has all the skills his game just needs polishing by playing upfront week in week out. He may very well end up being the reason why we don't get into the top 4. Strengthening a direct rival makes no sense t me, hopefully they don't get a dm or a cb.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Prays

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They're taking the piss out of us.

Maybe all that's true. But what we have signed is another striker who can't score goals. And a manc at that. And we paid enough for them to go and land Falcao. There's no upside to this one.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    They're taking the piss out of us.

Maybe all that's true. But what we have signed is another striker who can't score goals. And a manc at that. And we paid enough for them to go and land Falcao. There's no upside to this one.
    Because Henry and van Persie were prolific when we signed them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A successful transfer thread from me .

I won't be apologising for this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Splinter View Post
    A successful transfer thread from me .