3 Arsenal 34 33 70
    4 Man Utd 35 24 65
    5 Liverpool 35 11 61
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where have you all gone you wankers? It's almost as if you have real lives.

But that can't be true because you are members of GW.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great win. Dont know how we didnt get that pelanty.. that was just horrible from the ref. Wilshere looked great tonight but I am sure he will break his ankle again.. soon!

Walcott looks to be on his way out of the club. I dont understand why he is not starting games like these.. We either give him serious opportunities to play or we bring Raheem home!
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fakeyank View Post
    Great win. Dont know how we didnt get that pelanty.. that was just horrible from the ref. Wilshere looked great tonight but I am sure he will break his ankle again.. soon!

Walcott looks to be on his way out of the club. I dont understand why he is not starting games like these.. We either give him serious opportunities to play or we bring Raheem home!
    You seem to be forgetting that Sterling is over-hyped shit, as he has demonstrated in this, the first season the spotlight was on him. He's a money player, not a football player
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's the daily male's take on our fluke against Hull.

"Arsenal moved level with Manchester City in the underwhelming duel to be runners-up and were able to celebrate a few trivial landmarks, like securing a top-four finish, yet another year above neighbours Tottenham and scoring 100 goals in all competitions."

What they don't realise is that language is intent, not vocabulary. Vocabulary is just the vehicle for the intent.

So basically, tough luck Daily Male - you biased cunts. May you live in interesting times - soon.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post

"Arsenal moved level with Manchester City in the underwhelming duel to be runners-up and were able to celebrate a few trivial landmarks, like securing a top-four finish, yet another year above neighbours Tottenham and scoring 100 goals in all competitions."

What they don't realise is that language is intent, not vocabulary. Vocabulary is just the vehicle for the intent.

So basically, tough luck Daily Male - you biased cunts. May you live in interesting times - soon.
    Yeah cos we're all celebrating 100 goals. Wankers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post

They had a "special" "exclusive" piece on Moanreen's title triumph and how he is the best thing to ever grave the PL.

Disgusting, the lot of them. Them and skysports (Cara and Neville have columns in the dailymail i think) are just bum bandits to Moanreen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought we were excellent really but then there is no real pressure on us now.

Phil Neville reckons we are just a world class keeper away from challenging for the title. Although I don't think Ospina has done anything wrong but because we have been on a great run when he has played, he really hasn't had to make many saves to really keep us in games.

Wenger downplaying a title challenge for next year.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's no pressure in terms of top 4 but it would be nice to finish 2nd.
    We do look well placed to seriously challenge next year, the only question is can we sustain this sort of form for a whole season, or most of one.
    It was liquid football at times last night. The first goal was lucky, the 2nd was a bit too but it was a lovely ball for it. 3rd goal was fantastic.
    Didn't see all of the 2nd half, it looked a bit tippy tappy from what I saw but I guess it was job done by then.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the worst thing from last night was that a top flight professional (i use that word lightly) thought that this was a foul, not a blatant dive

https://vine.co/v/eZMmF6LBKb9