User Tag List

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ozil out with knee injury for up to 12 weeks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    Could it be that we've seen the last of Ozil in an Arsenal shirt?
    Inshahallah this comes true
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    I was also going to ask if anyone other than NQ would care.
    We can give up any hope of joining the top ranks if that happens. It will send out a loud and clear message that Arsenal is not the place for the star names to come. And it will only give encouragement to the media hacks who have had an agenda to sabotage him since the day he signed. Ozil is easily the most talented, naturally gifted player we have. Slap Wenger in the head and get him to use the player properly, or get a manager in who can pick a team based on the strengths of the players available and that would quickly become evident. Even so, I have a nasty feeling we'll take a massive leap backwards in January. Wenger screwed up beyond all reason with his decision to shun our player Fabregas. No reason why he can't make an even bigger mistake with Ozil.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish it was 3 months, then in January we can flog him for £35 Mill to Bayern, I would drive him to Bavaria myself. Wenger's most expensive panic buy. Lets now play with 11 men and win some games and climb up that damn table.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wumger's time is up. I hope its his last year. I hope he does the honorable thing and resign.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    We can give up any hope of joining the top ranks if that happens. It will send out a loud and clear message that Arsenal is not the place for the star names to come. And it will only give encouragement to the media hacks who have had an agenda to sabotage him since the day he signed. Ozil is easily the most talented, naturally gifted player we have. Slap Wenger in the head and get him to use the player properly, or get a manager in who can pick a team based on the strengths of the players available and that would quickly become evident. Even so, I have a nasty feeling we'll take a massive leap backwards in January. Wenger screwed up beyond all reason with his decision to shun our player Fabregas. No reason why he can't make an even bigger mistake with Ozil.
    Its either him or Wenger. Who do you think will be pushed out the door first? He did the same thing with Arshavin and look how Wumger destroyed his career at Arsenal..
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Munchies View Post
    Honestly wouldn't really mind.

Draxler ?
    I was reminded of wanting him when I saw Eden Hazard solider boy his way through the core of our midfield and defence to win his pen. Draxler was incidentally a simillar thorn in Chelsea's backside in the CL.

I don't really get why anyone can call this good news though and our fortune with injuries it bitterly woeful. We need to find whatever witch/warlock cursed us and push them off a cliff lest we suffer this indefinitely.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink 1nce Quince 2wice View Post
    I was reminded of wanting him when I saw Eden Hazard solider boy his way through the core of our midfield and defence to win his pen. Draxler was incidentally a simillar thorn in Chelsea's backside in the CL.

I don't really get why anyone can call this good news though and our fortune with injuries it bitterly woeful. We need to find whatever witch/warlock cursed us and push them off a cliff lest we suffer this indefinitely.
    The witch or warlock should replace flamini and arteta as our midfield enforcers tbh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harland View Post
    The witch or warlock should replace flamini and arteta as our midfield enforcers tbh.
    Good post Sir, #Wengerout #Harlandin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harland View Post
    Good post Sir, #Wengerout #Harlandin
    Thank you too Sir! I appreciate the compliment. You're a pretty smart chap as well!