Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wenger going after Yobo, Lugano and Lasanna Diarra

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by She Wore A Yellow Ribbon View Post
    What's happened to Ollie

I don't know but it's happened to Syn too, in the other way.

Hold me!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post

I don't know but it's happened to Syn too, in the other way.

Hold me!
    3 more seasons of this

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by She Wore A Yellow Ribbon View Post
    What's happened to Ollie
    as i said the other day, i can't even be bothered to get angry, so I'm just going to enjoy the meltdowns Arsene causes by being the ultimate troll. Twitter is a gold mine for that.

Arsene

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    Only a matter of time before Wumger does a deal for one of these rejects. The wrinkly French fuckface. What a fucking scumbag. £8m a fucking year. The stupid cunt should be in jail.
    A bit OTT.

Deportation and house arrest would be sufficient.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only a matter of time before Wumger does a deal for one of these rejects. The wrinkly French fuckface. What a fucking scumbag. £8m a fucking year. The stupid cunt should be in jail.
    Quality - New Banner to be unraveled for the Spuds game at Emirates " In the wrinkly French Fuckface scumbag - We trust"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    Wenger really is the greatest man in the world. No other person would even dare to try and troll fans on the level he does. Hero
    Such a preposterous man, I have no choice but to admire.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFC Leveller View Post
    He said at the start of the season that "he is always proud when he makes a signing that nobody else knew about".
    The problem is everyone knows fucking everyone now, and even when you do manage to spot someone promising before anyone else has, you can guarantee that the player's owner / chairman / president / agent will shout it from the roof tops, trying to get some of that petro-dollars - "Look everyone! Look! Arsenal are trying to buy my player, so he must be awesome - who else wants to bid?" You have to go to some pretty extreme, obscure lengths these days to find someone that's genuinely unknown, and, when you do, you'll probably find there's a reason why no one's heard of them...
    Last edited by I am invisible; 19-09-2014 at 09:29 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol! This is the funniest/truthful Anti Wenger post I have read for ages! Lol! Wumger had the chance to fuck off after winning the FA Cup and getting 4th. But the stubborn ct messed that up! Come home Klopp!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by I am invisible View Post
    The problem is everyone knows fucking everyone now, and even when you do manage to spot someone promising before anyone else has, you can guarantee that the player's owner / chairman / president / agent will shout it from the roof tops, trying to get some of that petro-dollars - "Look everyone! Look! Arsenal are trying to buy my player, so he must be awesome - who else wants to bid?" You have to go to some pretty extreme, obscure lengths these days to find someone that's genuinely unknown, and, when you do, you'll probably find there's a reason why no one's heard of them...

very much so...there are tons of scouts all over the place not to mention that kids from as young as u-12 have a best of youtube compilation. of the three players mentioned i wouldn't mind getting dolphin head back in again not least because he is a "todocampista" i.e. a very versatile player