User Tag List

Page 3045 of 3209 FirstFirst ... 2045254529452995303530433044304530463047305530953145 ... LastLast
Results 30,441 to 30,450 of 32086

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    LOL

Bet you always win at Twister.
    Yeah. Keep going with the non-answers and trying to deviate from the point.
    That'll probably disguise the fact that your original claim was demonstrably untrue.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-63672307

Musk is proper cray-cray.

Is his next press release just going to be "Mwaaahahahahaaa!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    Yep. That would exclude Liz Truss telling Blinken, "Its done" minutes after the Russian pipelines were blown

However we all know that it was actually the Russians that blew their own pipeline
    The hack on Liz Truss’ phone was discovered back in july so why would she be texting something like that to the US on a phone that htey knew was compromised?

Probably because its complete bollocks but as usual, you believe any old conspiracy theory

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    Probably because its complete bollocks but as usual, you believe any old conspiracy theory
    Hey, that's not true! He believes a load of new conspiracy theories too

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Yeah. Keep going with the non-answers and trying to deviate from the point.
    That'll probably disguise the fact that your original claim was demonstrably untrue.
    Look at him go!

His mainstream media has only recovered from their latest blatant batch of lies, so our hero acknowledges the issue by blaming anyone who points this out as trying to distract.

His capacity for deceit is singular.

YOUR bible told us it was a Russian missile. At a time when NATO is butting heads with Russia. And yet we have to tolerate the crooks in government bleating about controlling "dangerous" misinformation (aka, information that exposes them).

But I get it. You forgive them. Like you forgave them for WMD and the hundreds of thousands dead.

Just wondering. Is there a body count you'd be uncomfortable with? Or is that not one of those things that crosses your mind?

Please lecture me some more about the truth.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-63672307

Musk is proper cray-cray.

Is his next press release just going to be "Mwaaahahahahaaa!"
    LOL.

The BBC said so, so we do.

You must have missed the gloating videos of Twitter "employees" wandering around their safe spaces and operating their cappuccino machines before hitting the gym. That's where the old government pay-offs for compliance come in real handy. But now Musk is the bad boy. The money has dried up and he's asking the impossible of his hard pressed decorative staff. He's asking them to work for a living. Oh no. Has it come to that?

And he's locked the offices because the poor little angels who are feeling it worst have threatened to sabotage what they already sabotaged years ago. Considering their productivity hasn't decreased a jot by locking them out, it's a smart move. Next move, sack them for good.

#LearnToCode
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course there is ONE story about Musk that casts him in a bad light, considering his claims. But you don't seem to have noticed that one. I wonder why?

I'm only kidding. I know exactly why.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL.

The BBC said so, so we do.

You must have missed the gloating videos of Twitter "employees" wandering around their safe spaces and operating their cappuccino machines before hitting the gym. That's where the old government pay-offs for compliance come in real handy. But now Musk is the bad boy. The money has dried up and he's asking the impossible of his hard pressed decorative staff. He's asking them to work for a living. Oh no. Has it come to that?

And he's locked the offices because the poor little angels who are feeling it worst have threatened to sabotage what they already sabotaged years ago. Considering their productivity hasn't decreased a jot by locking them out, it's a smart move. Next move, sack them for good.

#LearnToCode

Isn’t the issue that this is being appraised from a moral angle, we are looking for heroes and villains

Where as the best way to look at this would be at how efficacious it is

More and more my mind is making a connection between Musk and Brian Clough going to Leeds. Musk like Clough had very definite opinions about the place he was taking over prior to taking over and that is always going to create a level of resistance. Whilst movies and tv programs love the idea of the maverick who has come to shake things up and turn things around in a short space of time, the reality is often more dull and piecemeal.

Musk seemed to know what he wanted to do, but have almost no idea of how he wanted to do it. The idea of turning the blue tick into a subscriber thing is the kind of back of a fag packet idea that should stay there. The blue tick was there to verify identity (and yes to a degree confer status)

On top of that if you sack half your staff and then tell the other half you expect them to do hardcore hours, you can’t act surprised when they tell you to go fuck your self and quit. Coding isn’t as complicated as is made out, but it’s a very long, frustrating and laborious process but there’s plenty of demand for such services so apart from anything else Musk had zero leverage on his side and why he will almost certainly end up having to swallow his pride and back track.

The main difference between Tesla and Twitter is that Tesla is his baby he grew it from the ground up, where as Twitter he is an outsider coming in to a working culture that he seems not to understand. And whilst he’s absolutely free to say “listen fuckos it’s my way or the highway” given that he’s had to borrow a lot of money to make the purchase, it’s probably not the smartest move in a business sense

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    His mainstream media has only recovered from their latest blatant batch of lies, so our hero acknowledges the issue by blaming anyone who points this out as trying to distract.
    You weren't "pointing anything out". You were lying.

You said "the media is still pushing the Russian missile thing". You said that at 11pm on the 16th.
    That was a lie. I can prove it was a lie because the posts are there in this thread. As I noted at half 7 that morning:

"It’s already been said that this is unlikely to have come from Russia,
    Biden said it and it’s front page and centre on the BBC."

Yes, the initial reports were that the missile came from Russia. So that's what was reported.
    It very quickly became clear that was almost certainly not the case and that was reported too. Literally early the next morning after the attack,
    So your claim at 11pm that evening that the mainstream media was "still pushing the Russian missile thing" was untrue and you know it was.

It's that lie which I am pointing out and you are now trying to distract from.
    Once again your extreme distrust of the "mainstream" led you to see things which just weren't there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And to prove the point I just made, he opens his mouth again.

With a bonus that demonstrates what I have pointed out for a while. The BBC is his bible. He sees no evil and hears no evil, even as his puppet master speaks it.
    Für eure Sicherheit