User Tag List

Page 3056 of 3209 FirstFirst ... 2056255629563006304630543055305630573058306631063156 ... LastLast
Results 30,551 to 30,560 of 32085

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    Ratzinger is dead

Good, the cunt basically threatened to excommunicate people who cooperated with investigations into paedophile priests. Was far more concerned with the reputation of the church than actually the victims
    A PR triumph!
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    You just brush over the obvious lie as if it's not a lie at all. What a puppet.

Recent temperatures (as in within the last million years) are NOWHERE NEAR the record temps this planet has experienced. Don't you even know THAT MUCH? Just how ignorant are you? Exactly?

For instance, are you dumb enough to post up gibberish just because it's on the BBC?

Okay. So 2022. Max temp (which is a lie but we'll go with it because it's not particularly excessive) 40C. Min temp (verified) -12C.

Variance, 52C.

We are all still alive.

BUT...

If it becomes 53C we are all going to die.

Snap out of it, you gullible fool.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember when NQ used to be fun, and funny

NQ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    If I had to guess, your occupation would be something tech related…where you are self employed, take up freelance work and have minimal communication with your customers other than negotiating a price for your services which are probably very specific (none of which is a criticism, just an observation)

I’d say you have the opportunity to make even more money, but often choose not to because you don't want to be too tied down to anything for any length of time.
    Very good.

I'm impressed at that.

You didn't precisely nail my motivation for not making more money (I used to make a lot of money), but close enough.

One thing though, I have extensive, direct contact with my clients. You can't do real business without that. If you try you will soon find out there are only 24 hours in a dy, no matter what you do or wish for.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    However, this year, I have decided to make an obscene amount of money. Because I know I'm going to need it.

And so will you. And everyone else.

But few will.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I remember when NQ used to be fun, and funny

NQ
    I don't remember when you used to be real.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also noticed you deflected basic logic with a character assassination. Because - it's you.

So lightweight I'm afraid the next breeze will do for you.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So Tate was arrested because he managed to pierce the veil. He was saying shit that was obvious, if only you care to look. Which is not a sin in itself. But then he was DOING things that proved the point. Very dangerous to people who have a monopoly on corruption.

Obviously Tate is a mega-wanker. That's what make it work for hime. He openly says, if you want to be "successful" be like me. A mega-wanker. And he's right. And they know it. So they arrested him for doing what they do. Not what they say.

Petty criminal gets wasted by master criminals. It's an old story. Don't cut into their turf.

What I wonder is, what will it take to also bring the master criminals down?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lot's of people dead from the vaccine now, but it's not news. Kudos to the BBC and their fellow travellers. A 38x increase in vaccine related mortality is hard to hide, but they've managed it so far. Quite impressive. And, let's face it, it's only saps who are dying, so no harm no foul.
    Für eure Sicherheit