User Tag List

Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Wenger must go end of the season

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMe View Post
    They'd have to find their way our of his arse before they can do that though, seeing as they are wedged so far up there that's very unlikely.
    Not at all money is going in their pockets and as long as it does all that matters. Me and you anre nothing to them and they don't care. But why would Ivan or AW tbh we don't pay them so what we say is irrelevant really, they will support those putting moeny in their banks tbh.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Must go now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope the pr*ck gets roundly booed at every remaining match this season!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope Ach gets booed in every remaining match too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why? what good will it do. the best we can do now, is get right behind the team and the manager for the rest of the season. who knows if we all act like we believe, the players might and we could end up with a trophy. in the cups, anything can happen. remember 06? written off in europe, we got to the final. no reason we cant do it again. get past milan, get a good draw and who knows?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ollie the optimist View Post
    why? what good will it do. the best we can do now, is get right behind the team and the manager for the rest of the season. who knows if we all act like we believe, the players might and we could end up with a trophy. in the cups, anything can happen. remember 06? written off in europe, we got to the final. no reason we cant do it again. get past milan, get a good draw and who knows?
    What do you expect from GW posters, i min they tell youthey don't cae about DD day because we won't sign any players, when we don't they still get worked up and start moaning.

Don't see why Wenger should be booed at every match will change nothing ever just hurt the team more. some fans are patheitc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ollie the optimist View Post
    What good will it do? Hopefully convince him he needs to move on, if booing him after every match does the trick then great!

We can look at the past and see how good it was, but those times are long gone and aren't coming back, we're not going to win anything this season and I think 4th place will be beyond us as well, we're only heading one way under Wenger and it's not the right way...he's finished IMO.

If you think we have a hope in the CL you need to wake up and smell the coffee, the top teams wil put us to the sword, we're proven failures, we've shown it time and time again...new ideas are needed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie the Gooner View Post
    What do you expect from GW posters, i min they tell youthey don't cae about DD day because we won't sign any players, when we don't they still get worked up and start moaning.

Don't see why Wenger should be booed at every match will change nothing ever just hurt the team more. some fans are patheitc.
    The pr*ck never signs anyone decent, it's not just now it window after window year after year, he watches our best players leave and replaces them with kids or sub standard journeymen.

Wenger deserves to be booed every match and so do the board, for treating the fans with so much contempt, this team is going to achieve nothing with or without booing.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    the fans moan but i don't think they up the ante, not saying we need to chant "wenger out" every home game between now and the end of the season, but perhaps like we did in the last home game of the season against villa should maybe unfurl some wenger out banners.