User Tag List

Page 3132 of 3209 FirstFirst ... 213226323032308231223130313131323133313431423182 ... LastLast
Results 31,311 to 31,320 of 32085

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    Maybe let adults do the talking and stay in the background playing with your Optimus prime action figure
    Yeah the "adults" are doing a great job.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So genuine question here, do you work under the presumption that we all just agree with you but are too frightened to admit it because of what that would signify?
    Why would I think that? No, the thought never crossed my mind. You haven't got the knowledge-base to agree or disagree in any meaningful way. I think you are brainwashed by propaganda and habit, certainly regardless of me. You observe from the ground up and only within the line of sight and you can only perceive one object at a time so can never relate several. Which is normal for most.

Your analysis of the Trump situation is one example. So I'm sure you believe in what you are saying because your brain has been wired in a way that makes you immune to recognising even the most basic realities.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    drink addled conspiracy theorists who clings on to the notion of libertarianism, yet as a complete coincidence espouses every populist right talking point going
    probably the best description of NQ i've read so far

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    Yeah the "adults" are doing a great job.
    No they aren’t. Because like many politicians they make promises they have no way of keeping. Of course it’s not desirable for people to be making this crossing, but treating them as the scout party of an invasion force is as daft as treating them all like they are vulnerable human beings escaping persecution.

We wang on about the people traffickers, but what do we actually do to target them…surely you’d hope that some undercover police work as a result of Anglo-French cooperation would bring them to their knees…now of course if such an operation was underway we wouldn’t know about it for many years.

We are just giving the French money rather than setting up payment in escrow, where they can claim back money from our government for people they’ve prevented from crossing. We haven’t set up a migrant agreement where by we process those who feel they want to come here due to language or family for their suitability and eligibility in France. Because clearly we aren’t processing them quickly enough in the UK, and all the new law does is make them perpetual nowhere people, we can’t send them back to their country of origin, nor is Rwanda a solution because they don’t have the resources to deal with the number.

Ideally we do want to choose who we let in because we want people of certain skills and people of certain values amenable to our own. But Ultimately you’re paying whether we keep them here or keep them away from here….that’s ineluctable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    probably the best description of NQ i've read so far
    I always have the option of sobering up. But there's nowhere you can go.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Why would I think that? No, the thought never crossed my mind. You haven't got the knowledge-base to agree or disagree in any meaningful way. I think you are brainwashed by propaganda and habit, certainly regardless of me. You observe from the ground up and only within the line of sight and you can only perceive one object at a time so can never relate several. Which is normal for most.

Your analysis of the Trump situation is one example. So I'm sure you believe in what you are saying because your brain has been wired in a way that makes you immune to recognising even the most basic realities.

Fair enough really. ultimately anything I do to refute it will only act as a form of confirmation to you.

Conversely I think because you’ve told me that you consider conspiracy the common place, the norm. That every conspiracy no matter how implausible no matter how the person espousing it has zero credibility is likely to be true because government is a tool for obfuscation and inflicting human misery. As you said the other day your mind is made up re Trump.

For me the Trump thing is the balance between has he committed crimes and are the charges politically motivated. And my answer to both is yes…because one does not negate the other. Nixon committed crimes but it was politically expedient to pardon him. If Trump had got bored of it all, and decided not to run again I’ve no doubt that these indictments wouldn’t be happening…I’ve said as much.

But because I won’t exonerate him for attempting to overturn an election that he knew he’d lost, I’m meant to be suffering from TDS. And somehow won’t look at the crimes of Clinton (even though I’ve repeatedly stated her and her husband are a pair of low lives and crooks) and Biden (I don’t know too many people can’t make their mind up about him, is he a criminal mastermind or is his mind completely addled…maybe it’s both, maybe like Mayor Adam West it’s all a pretence)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No they aren’t. Because like many politicians they make promises they have no way of keeping. Of course it’s not desirable for people to be making this crossing, but treating them as the scout party of an invasion force is as daft as treating them all like they are vulnerable human beings escaping persecution.

We wang on about the people traffickers, but what do we actually do to target them…surely you’d hope that some undercover police work as a result of Anglo-French cooperation would bring them to their knees…now of course if such an operation was underway we wouldn’t know about it for many years.

We are just giving the French money rather than setting up payment in escrow, where they can claim back money from our government for people they’ve prevented from crossing. We haven’t set up a migrant agreement where by we process those who feel they want to come here due to language or family for their suitability and eligibility in France. Because clearly we aren’t processing them quickly enough in the UK, and all the new law does is make them perpetual nowhere people, we can’t send them back to their country of origin, nor is Rwanda a solution because they don’t have the resources to deal with the number.

Ideally we do want to choose who we let in because we want people of certain skills and people of certain values amenable to our own. But Ultimately you’re paying whether we keep them here or keep them away from here….that’s ineluctable.
    Oh please. How many excuses and for how long? It's always the incompetence theory withe the revolving door political class, isn't it? So convenient. When the Pakistani is openly gloating about having transformed that capital city, is it not even possible all of this is by design?

No. Thought not. All accidental. Certainly nothing worth getting heated about and definitely nothing worth defending. Modern world. No such thing as Britain. Things change (always in one direction, but still). Go along to get along. What's on TV? Did you see that thing in the news?

I get it. So much easier to suck it up than stand up. Which is why we get what we get and why so many people pretend it's normal.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh please. How many excuses and for how long? It's always the incompetence theory withe the revolving door political class, isn't it? So convenient. When the Pakistani is openly gloating about having transformed that capital city, is it not even possible all of this is by design?

No. Thought not. All accidental. Certainly nothing worth getting heated about and definitely nothing worth defending. Modern world. No such thing as Britain. Things change (always in one direction, but still). Go along to get along. What's on TV? Did you see that thing in the news?

I get it. So much easier to suck it up than stand up. Which is why we get what we get and why so many people pretend it's normal.
    the reason people are even animated about the crossers is because it’s in the news. Maybe the “Pakistani” as you call him decided to ban Al Quds day gatherings in London to lull us into a false sense of security?.

And you’re right, I just lack the faith in humanity that you have, that certain people are scheming geniuses with brilliantly convoluted interconnected plans and my 40 years of knowledge of human short sightedness, incompetence, laziness and stubborn intractability is blinding me.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You don't even know what you are saying sometimes, do you?
    I know what I'm saying. You don't.
    We've covered your ability to understand and interpret what you read elsewhere.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well at least he's got the balls to own his own mind.

"Im An InDePeNdEnT tHiNkEr"

It's funny how people who say that all believe the same things...