User Tag List

Page 3165 of 3209 FirstFirst ... 21652665306531153155316331643165316631673175 ... LastLast
Results 31,641 to 31,650 of 32085

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    actually it is news - i didn't know she was Catherine with a 'C' - so why isn't she 'Cate' then?
    I’m assuming that’s not a serious question

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To be fair, Cate Blanchett is spelt with a C, I think

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post

To be fair, Cate Blanchett is spelt with a C, I think
    exactly

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://calfkicker.com/rampage-jacks...-flat-earther/

I guess they do get hit in the head quite a lot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    https://calfkicker.com/rampage-jacks...-flat-earther/

I guess they do get hit in the head quite a lot

We really are at the low ebb of western civilisation, Flat Eartherism predicated on the belief that every scientist and astronomer from Copernicus onwards, every single astronaut, in fact every single individual who has ever looked through a telescope has signed a pledge in order to lie.

I don’t want to dig out Christianity, because in the western mainstream it is in my view largely benign and is less in the habit of taking exception to scientific fact ( that’s left up to the new church of Gender ideology). But Flat Eartherism represents the not so benign aspect of Christianity because it essentially posits that every model of the universe that superseded the Geocentric model is basically a satanic falsehood

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You bray at yourselves. Just look at the shit you find comment worthy as Iran attacks Pakistan. There's nothing more undignified than the cocksure village idiot throwing rotten veg at his even thicker brother. But the pride of the idiot can be upheld if the mob is likeminded.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    You bray at yourselves. Just look at the shit you find comment worthy as Iran attacks Pakistan. There's nothing more undignified than the cocksure village idiot throwing rotten veg at his even thicker brother. But the pride of the idiot can be upheld if the mob is likeminded.
    Iran attacks Pakistan and Pakistan attacks Iran…so what?. It’s not like Iran doesn’t have form when fucking about with countries that have nuclear weapons. Shia extremists versus Sunni extremists…a rogue terrorist state, versus a corrupt state that indirectly sponsors terrorism. If Satellite photos pick up very bright lights in the next few weeks I’ll be worried…unless who gives a fuck?. One of the few things I agreed with Trump on is that we should stop sending foreign aid to Pakistan and that the nuclear treaty with Iran was a complete and utter waste of time.

And my invective against Flat Earthers wasn’t smug, it was a statement of despair. A conspiracy that even you wouldn’t give the time of day, is believed by a not inconsiderable amount of people.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    Iran attacks Pakistan and Pakistan attacks Iran…so what?. It’s not like Iran doesn’t have form when fucking about with countries that have nuclear weapons. Shia extremists versus Sunni extremists…a rogue terrorist state, versus a corrupt state that indirectly sponsors terrorism. If Satellite photos pick up very bright lights in the next few weeks I’ll be worried…unless who gives a fuck?. One of the few things I agreed with Trump on is that we should stop sending foreign aid to Pakistan and that the nuclear treaty with Iran was a complete and utter waste of time.

And my invective against Flat Earthers wasn’t smug, it was a statement of despair. A conspiracy that even you wouldn’t give the time of day, is believed by a not inconsiderable amount of people.
    You really don't understand that you are a flat earther, do you? Somebody still boiled in the paradigm of a normality long since dispelled. Somebody who despises anyone who points at the elephant blocking the TV. We may spell Kate as Cate and all that, we may even use AI to rapidly bring ourselves up to date on the latest issues once they are mentioned.

But what do we initiate, to show ourselves we are still in touch with anything that matters? Not so much, I've noticed.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    You really don't understand that you are a flat earther, do you? Somebody still boiled in the paradigm of a normality long since dispelled. Somebody who despises anyone who points at the elephant blocking the TV. We may spell Kate as Cate and all that, we may even use AI to rapidly bring ourselves up to date on the latest issues once they are mentioned.

But what do we initiate, to show ourselves we are still in touch with anything that matters? Not so much, I've noticed.

And the joke is by extension you see yourself as Gallileo Gallilei. When the irony is you’re more Garrulous (certainly more so than you accuse others of being) who either doesn’t realise or refuses to acknowledge how trite and ironically how conformist most of your beliefs actually are.

And apart from your witless attempt to make connections of non-sequiturs, there really isn’t any great example of you being the free thinker that you show this laughable exasperation at me and others for not being.
    Last edited by HCZ_Reborn; 19-01-2024 at 09:45 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But to be clear I don’t despise you, that would be absurd as I don’t know you. It’s more I find you deeply uninteresting, even on football mostly everything is a slight variation on the theme “it’s not as good as it used to be”. Which as an opinion is fine, but as an assertion tends to be more based on emotion. And whilst I can’t find any fault with your view that money is a large malignant tumour within football, I don’t find much objective merit in your belief that the overall quality of footballers has dissipated.

And then on here, it’s why are you talking about this trivial matter as if somehow none of us realised it was trivial. As a means of prompting someone to ask “oh and what should we be talking about?” I don’t know if you’re conflicted between loneliness and your innate dislike for other people…but it’s probably not the best way to engage people. Letters engaged with you because he’s a silly person, and on the few occasions I do it’s largely because I lack the common sense to listen to the part of my brain which suggests I should just ignore you.