User Tag List

Page 3179 of 3208 FirstFirst ... 21792679307931293169317731783179318031813189 ... LastLast
Results 31,781 to 31,790 of 32074

Thread: "Currants Bw..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyway i came on here to say if anyone's at a loose end this post and comments (or the ones near the top anyway) are quite amusing: https://twitter.com/DonnieDoesWorld/...61843383455974

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    obvs sorry if someone has passed away (unless it's Trump, Johnson or Farage in which case I'm having a party), but I've never heard of him and never liked the Office - Gervais is a fat self-satisfied smug git who i've never found remotely amusing
    Farage or Johnson?. Johnson is no longer prime minister so I don’t care about him either way now and can you imagine what would have happened if he’d died from Covid in 2020?…guy would have become a fallen hero.

Equally with Farage I don’t get it, he really isn’t actually that influential in reality. He is charismatic and intelligent even if he’s a totally cynical and empty individual….but even amongst leave voters he’s absolute marmite.

Trump? I just want him to go away….hes more of a headache than anything. Dont get me wrong, won’t mourn any of them just won’t care one way or the other.

I only wish death on those who have brought real suffering on others

Mugabe, Al-Megrahi, Ratzinger, Gaddafi and Saddam….i had a bit of a fist pump when these died

I’ll be reasonably content when Putin and Xi and Sinwar and Assad all die (don’t care how they die, it’s not about making them suffer it’s about removing them from the world). There’s probably more but I can’t think at the moment.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually like Johnson - in the sense that he's entertaining, and in the right context can be fun to watch. His hosting of HIGNFY springs to mind, as does the "wiff-waff" speech before the 2012 Olympics. I just don't want him in any position of power.

Oh, and Keith from the office - not one of the really main roles but a bit of a fan favourite. Never did anything of note and was big as a house which probably contributed to his early demise, but 50 is no age. So

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I actually like Johnson - in the sense that he's entertaining, and in the right context can be fun to watch. His hosting of HIGNFY springs to mind, as does the "wiff-waff" speech before the 2012 Olympics. I just don't want him in any position of power.

Oh, and Keith from the office - not one of the really main roles but a bit of a fan favourite. Never did anything of note and was big as a house which probably contributed to his early demise, but 50 is no age. So
    Like Farage…Johnson is charismatic. But on top was witty as well

What I strongly dislike about him is that he had the ability and intelligence to be more than what he is. But his natural inclination was always to be lazy, cynical and entitled. He was fine as mayor of london because he just got his SPADS to do anything of substance. I don’t mind if someone thinks they can get away with doing things other people can’t, as long as they aren’t in a job as important as prime minister.

Never watched the Office so have no frame of reference for this Keith character, but yeah 50 is no age.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    What I strongly dislike about him is that he had the ability and intelligence to be more than what he is. But his natural inclination was always to be lazy, cynical and entitled.
    It's not entirely his fault. He was brought up with privilege and believing he was entitled to rule and that the rules don't apply to him. Depressingly, he has been proven right. But he's extremely bright and I agree that his laziness is irksome. But as an occasional TV guest he's entertaining, I just wish he'd stayed there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Johnson is a cunt. I'll admit I enjoyed him before he became PM but he was an absolute corrupt failure. Covid and Brexit he completely botched, worst PM of my lifetime and it's not even close.

He criticised Tucker for the Putin interview and is now demanding $1million in cash, gold, or bitcoin to rebuke claims made against him, who is the shady one?

He's supposed to be getting a GB News show, I like the channel in general but won't watch that charlatan.

And to think some Tories think bringing him back is the answer. He should be nowhere near power ever again.

Though I wouldn't be surprised if as public opinion continues to shift against Brexit he comes back to lead a rejoin campaign. He's a self serving narcissist who never believed in Brexit and only used it to further his personal political ambition, I can absolutely see him doing so again.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hard to argue with any of that tbf

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    Though I wouldn't be surprised if as public opinion continues to shift against Brexit he comes back to lead a rejoin campaign. He's a self serving narcissist who never believed in Brexit and only used it to further his personal political ambition, I can absolutely see him doing so again.
    Interesting thought.

I'd say it's a toss up between whether he's intelligent enough to realise that that will just make everyone hate him. The remaining Brexiteers who still love him will call him a traitor, not without justification, and the remainers/rejoiners will know precisely what he's doing and tell him to fuck right off.

I think he probably is, but I may be wrong about that.
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WMUG View Post
    Interesting thought.

I'd say it's a toss up between whether he's intelligent enough to realise that that will just make everyone hate him. The remaining Brexiteers who still love him will call him a traitor, not without justification, and the remainers/rejoiners will know precisely what he's doing and tell him to fuck right off.

I think he probably is, but I may be wrong about that.

I’m not at all convinced that there is a majority for rejoin. A lot of the responses in polling are people who say Brexit is making things worse, Brexit has been botched by politicians etc but direct questions about rejoining tend to be at best indifferent. I’m not saying it won’t change (although I don’t think it will) but I think it’s largely academic….the EU won’t survive in its current form. It’s completely reliant on German manufacturing which in turn relies on Russian energy. The legacy of Ostpolitik

I voted Remain because I didn’t think anything was to be gained by leaving, but rejoining is an entirely different proposition and one I would not vote for.