Page 328 of 707 FirstFirst ... 228278318326327328329330338378428 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,280 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Where it gets tricky is...who is the arbiter of truth?
    Well it's NQ, obviously, haven't you been paying attention

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tbh, I mostly posted it to see if you’d bite

But more seriously, this issue as not as simple as some people make out.
    If someone with a lot of influence posts something which is false and dangerous then should no one intervene? I’m not saying that’s what Trump has done here, just talking about the principle.
    Where it gets tricky is...who is the arbiter of truth?
    Why do you think I keep warning you about the fake news mainstream media? Do they not have influence? Do they not constantly spread dangerous falsehoods? Why don't you ask the survivors in the Middle East?

And to answer your obvious question - YOU are your arbiter of truth. But you can never know that truth if censorship is tolerated in any form or for any reason.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    Well it's NQ, obviously, haven't you been paying attention
    I prefer data. Numbers. History. And memory.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Why do you think I keep warning you about the fake news mainstream media? Do they not have influence? Do they not constantly spread dangerous falsehoods? Why don't you ask the survivors in the Middle East?
    Are you suggesting that the mainstream media are in some way to blame for wars in the Middle East?
    How so?
    Let's take the infamous dossier. The Sun didn't write it. The details came from Number 10, the media just reported it.
    The "HE'S GOT 'EM, LET'S GET 'IM" headline may have been unhelpful and legitimised Blair's decision to take us to war but do you honestly think Blair's decision was swayed by the press? When it was clear the dossier was a load of horse shit the mainstream media reported that too and Blair has repeatedly doubled down and insisted he was right all along. He's held up as an example of Cognitive Dissonance in "Black Box Thinking".

Where it does get dangerous is the media reporting stuff like links between vaccines and autism. From what I understand that came from one since discredited study. Reporting that sort of thing is irresponsible, it leads to parents being spooked and not getting their kids vaccinated and then kids start dying of measles.
    So yes, the press should be held to account and scrutinised.

And to answer your obvious question - YOU are your arbiter of truth. But you can never know that truth if censorship is tolerated in any form or for any reason.
    That's an interesting answer. But while we can all decide for ourselves what we think is true, if we come to different conclusions - as you and I regularly do - then we can't all be right. And on complicated issues the truth is generally hard to discern definitively.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Suggesting? Suggesting the media is to blame for wars in the Middle East?

No, I'd never suggest such a fact. I openly state it as fact. There's no need to suggest the obvious.

The corporations decide on war. The banks generate the funds, secured by taxpayer money. The government prepares the case for war and the media sells it. And so you have your war. The corporations are permanent. The banks are permanent. The government is temporary with its actors guaranteed pay-offs by the corporations and banks (using taxpayer money) once they have completed the tour. The media is permanent (until very recently) and tidies up by blaming the temporary actors in government once the inevitable criminality of the whole process is revealed.

Yes, indeed, the media "slaughtered" Blair for his war crimes (even the UN called them war crimes). They slaughtered him to such a degree he's still walking around enriching himself. I bet Julian Assange wishes he'd been slaughtered in that manner.

And the link between autism and vaccination is a fact. Covered up by the CDC, as I fully explained in postings here months back. Pesky data, again. The media will never report it though, just as they are downplaying the horrific outcomes all across Africa and Asia as children are paralysed by the polio vaccination, a disease which the media will tell you has been all but eradicated. Maybe it has. Shame the vaccine is still at large. Yes, of course, reporting the truth about corporate revenue streams would be highly irresponsible - to shareholders. So the fake news mainstream media published lies instead. As usual.

As for truth. You keep confusing it with facts. The lying, fake news mainstream media can easily produce factual news that is as complete a lie as can be imagined. When you see through that, you glimpse the truth. Maybe in a different shade than others will see it, but in the vicinity of the real events, places, people and outcomes.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And the link between autism and vaccination is a fact. Covered up by the CDC, as I fully explained in postings here months back. Pesky data, again. The media will never report it though.
    The fuck are you talking about? It was splashed all over the front page of the Daily Mail

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...nk-autism.html

That's where a lot of the anti-vaxxer sentiment came from.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The fuck are you talking about? It was splashed all over the front page of the Daily Mail

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...nk-autism.html

That's where a lot of the anti-vaxxer sentiment came from.
    The evidence was established in CDC data which was then binned. The stuff you see splashed over the pages of media organisations innocently trying to report the truth is based on one of the biggest frauds in medical history. I posted it all up a few months back. You can go and find it, if you want.

But autism isn't nearly the biggest problem with the vaccination racket. Eugenics and racism are the main issues. It's dark to see corporations and cuckolded organisations like the Premier League championing racist organisations like BLM while blacks (particularly), South Americans and Asians are used as Guinea pigs by big pharma. There's a real white privilege issue for the social justice warriors to get their fangs into, but they are strangely silent. It's almost as if they are unwittingly being used by the very people they claim to be opposed to.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The evidence was established in CDC data which was then binned.
    Maybe I'm looking at the wrong CDC page

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/autism.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe I'm looking at the wrong CDC page

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/autism.html
    Or you are being obtuse. Do you think, having discarded the data, they would then publish it? Wouldn't that defeat the objective?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Snowflake Warning: Nutter on the Internet alert. Watching the following may expose you to information that contradicts the approved narrative. Everything contained in the following video should be viewed as fake news and conspiracy theory.

The lockdowns are primarily designed to prevent herd immunity. Herd immunity is extremely hazardous to shareholder profits.
    Für eure Sicherheit