User Tag List

Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Gay marriage

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PGFC View Post
    So, are you two gays getting married or what?
    Don't think you can call them gays anymore, I believe the label is "hetrochallenged"
    Society is now one polished horde
    Formed by two mighty tribes, the bores and the bored.

"After all, it was the Gunners’ goalkeeper who started the move that culminated in Thomas’ crowning glory. It was Lukic who, in injury time, decided to throw the ball out to Lee Dixon rather than lump it long..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Injury Time View Post
    Don't think you can call them gays anymore, I believe the label is "hetrochallenged"
    Port & Lemon Sir?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PGFC View Post
    Port & Lemon Sir?
    Ah yes, shall we retreat to the club for a cigar and prejudice?

"After all, it was the Gunners’ goalkeeper who started the move that culminated in Thomas’ crowning glory. It was Lukic who, in injury time, decided to throw the ball out to Lee Dixon rather than lump it long..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimandi's Perm View Post
    Tbf I see why he was crucified if he rapped like that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arsenal.com ‏@Arsenal
    Arsenal Football Club is proud to support Lesbian Gay Bisexual Trans (LGBT) History Month ahead of today's game

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimandi's Perm View Post
    Arsenal.com ‏@Arsenal
    Arsenal Football Club is proud to support Lesbian Gay Bisexual Trans (LGBT) History Month ahead of today's game
    To the chants of "Nasri Nasri Sami Nasri NNNNNAsRi!!!!"?

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    I remember in 2010 when a couple who ran a hotel refused to allow a gay couple to share a room, now I personally think that's ridiculous especially during an economic downturn you don't want to be doing yourself out of money no matter where it comes from but surely as it's their business it's their choice. I'm pretty sure a pair of intolerant old buffers like that would have the same attitude to an unmarried straight couple.
    They instead were prosecuted and forced to pay damages to the couple they slighted, how much damage are you likely to incur if your told your not allowed to share a bed with your partner of the same sex and how can you put a price on that perceived injustice...i'm sure they were quite happy for those awful bigots who had run that hotel all their lives to be slung out on the street so the grave offence they felt was soothed.
    I'm sick of how both sides in this debate seem to feel a certain reserved right to be offended, if the church accepted gay marriage it would have to accept that homosexuality is not a defiant lifestyle choice of the sinner to irritate their beloved and merciful God (never seen the evidence of the beloved and merciful, or even of existence full stop) but it's about the right of two people to express a desire to show a life time commitment to each other. Nothing of course quite dilutes the sanctity of marriage more than a man and a man getting married or a woman and a woman getting married where as marrying people for a visa or marrying someone because your not prepared to come out of the closet is fine.
    On the other hand some of these gay rights groups are about on the same moral level as ambulance chasers, they don't hate intolerance and inequality they love it because it keeps them in business and it doesn't matter if that intolerance or inequality is real or imagined.
    I don't have a strong stake in the issue and i don't feel that passionate about it but it seems obvious to me that two consenting adults who are monogamous should have equal rights regardless of their sexual preference. I also believe that the institution of marriage is firstly one that pre-dates religion anyway as it seems to be that the main objection comes from religious quarters and secondly has been damaged and diluted so much down the years anyway (cough divorce) that i think it can afford to take another hit on the chin.
    On the other hand these Luddite and largely irrelevant religious institutions may not have the right to say Gays are not allowed to be married, but i think they should reserve the right not to have to marry them. Personally with all the vitriolic homophobia that comes from Religious groups, don't understand why a gay couple would want to get married in a church anyway.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What he said but with more punctuation.

You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting