Page 344 of 707 FirstFirst ... 244294334342343344345346354394444 ... LastLast
Results 3,431 to 3,440 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post

I don't think they will get away with "trying" to lockdown London again. As others have said, it was ignored before anyway, I've never seen my local park so busy as it was in lockdown. Literally people were having park parties!
    London is a ghost town though. I commute to the city once a week and the tube is dead whether i get it at 7.30 or even at 8.30. No one is in the city and nor do people appear to be in the city centre.

They don’t need to lockdown london as no one is here. The suburbs perhaps but by sounds of it, that isn’t far away

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    There's nothing more dignified than threatening someone online, failing to follow through and then when you run out of argument just attacking the character of the other person and legging it.

Dignity
    I showed you precisely how you are a fake news super spreader. Using YOUR post, that linked to YOUR chosen BBC fake news article that in turn linked to the source propaganda material that YOU admitted to not reading. And I asked you FIVE times to read it so you could understand why your reliance on fake news is bad news for you. I could have just been you, trying to win the Internet. Instead I gave you every opportunity to figure it out, to learn something. And even then, when such an alien notion flew over your head, I downplayed your deception by merging the exposure of your behaviour into a longer post. You then skipped it and used the additional material in that post to thrash out a whole bunch of unrelated stuff and a stream of excuses for the self evident double standards you employ as a moderator here on this forum. And now, if I type much more, you'll do the same, skipping over the lie you have just told, pretending the step by step evidence I posted up doesn't exist and slithering away to some new game.

Yeah, dignity. Integrity. Character.

Get a dictionary.

Lucky I'm not you (for both of us), or else I'd have nailed you up on public display.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    London is a ghost town though. I commute to the city once a week and the tube is dead whether i get it at 7.30 or even at 8.30. No one is in the city and nor do people appear to be in the city centre.

They don’t need to lockdown london as no one is here. The suburbs perhaps but by sounds of it, that isn’t far away
    The City as in the traditional city (Bank, St Pauls etc) is dead I totally agree. Central London in general is fairly quiet or quieter than I have ever seen it, but people are still going out, trust me. It's quieter now than a month or so ago...but people are still going out.

I don't go out that much anymore for various reasons, but I got dragged out last week by a mate and went to that crappy BoxPark in Shoreditch, it was packed, full of young people drinking without a care in the world.

But my original point was more along the lines of when the "lockdown" was enforced previously and I realize it was pretty much in the summer, my local park was packed, every single day, groups of young people drinking and messing about.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Lucky I'm not you (for both of us), or else I'd have nailed you up on public display.
    Yes yes, of course you would.
    And I'm sure your dad is much bigger than my dad too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes yes, of course you would.
    And I'm sure your dad is much bigger than my dad too.

Keep squirming. Hey, I gave you a link this time. Follow it and see if you can spot what you are. Or maybe you could edit my post and take the link out? Or move the post to some thread with a creative new title? So many options when such an upstanding character as yourself has a little authority.

See you in church.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Hey, I gave you a link this time.
    You gave me a link to a post I responded to and are now claiming I didn't respond to.
    What am I supposed to do with that?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You could tell me why you post fake news and drop the mic in triumph.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've already I said I posted it partly as a troll and I don't care how much tax he paid.
    ropmic:

(Could do with a proper emoji of that actually)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ropmic:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ropmic:

(Could do with a proper emoji of that actually)
    I suppose we'll see in time if this has any positive impact on your behaviour.
    Für eure Sicherheit