User Tag List

Page 347 of 454 FirstFirst ... 247297337345346347348349357397447 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,470 of 4535

Thread: The Wish They Were All Dead Tory Cunt Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Judging by the conversation I assume nobody here is aware Poland is on the verge of sending armed forces into the Ukraine? The word existential gets thrown around a lot these days. Rarely is it appropriate, but in this case? Or are people hoping Boris will go and some hero figure will pitch up and order British "defence" forces to stand down, mind their own business and stop agitating for global war? If what the red coated puppet says is true, that he's a puppet of principles, then maybe it would be a good idea to put him in charge before things get seriously out of hand.

Mind you, I have a nagging feeling that's not what most people are concerned about when it comes to petty politics. I suspect it's still a bout of more crumbs for me, fewer crumbs for them that's behind the very worthwhile debate.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    I think if starmer hadn’t called for sunak to resign for just turning up early to a meeting (sure police say he broke the law so fined him), it would allowed him to say we made a mistake with the curry and probably carry on.

There is a difference with sunak & johnson who has supposedly had loads of parties etc. but by demanding sunak goes, he left himself with no choice either. By going for hte cheap headlines on sunak, if police say starmer breached the law, he has to go
    Of course he does. I'm not suggesting otherwise. Unfortunately for Sunak, like everyone ever who claims to have been the victim of a miscarriage of justice, he has nevertheless been found to have broken the law. Also, Starmer didn't call for Sunak to resign simply for turning up early to a meeting. I am not sure that he did call for Sunak to resign before he was found liable, but if he did this was surely simply that he was under investigation in circumstances where there had been admissions by Downign Street staff about lockdown parties and it was clear that the prime minister and cabinet members had been involved in and event involving 100 people for "socially distanced drinks" and Johnson had been accused of knowingly misleadign parliament - something Starmer has not been accused of (at least yet).
    Putting the laughter back into manslaughter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Oh! That hurt it was so good. An intelligence test to vote.
    I'm interested to know how you got that from me saying:

Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Not an intelligence test.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    And nobody voting makes all the difference in the world.
    I mean, I guess you're right. But in a completely pointless way.
    Even with all the voter apathy around and the frustration with how shit they all are, the fact remains that most people still vote.
    There's been a bit of a declining trend and the low point was about 20 years ago at 60%. Now it's nearer 70%

https://www.ukpolitical.info/Turnout45.htm

The idea that no-one will vote is never going to happen. So, overall, I feel I might as well have my say. I think it's a bit pointless, especially with FPTP which is an awful system. And it does always feel like I have to pick the least bad option. But it's my only real chance to have some say. Your method only works if everyone agrees. And they don't.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    That’s what starmer tweeted.

He is now under investigation for breaking the law. I accept they weren’t his but he did vote for them (and wanted longer lockdowns etc).

For a man of principle/honour/integrity, he hasn’t really answered why the above applies to johnson but not himself
    The thing is Ollie, it didn’t take a police investigation for any reasonable person to ascertain that the PM broke the law.

The subsequent investigation showed the PM broke the law.

If just being investigated for something is enough for someone to lose their job, that is nuts.

Again, I don’t care if the PM stays or goes. There is no one who is a prospect of replacing him I’d have confidence in. They are in all honesty, the most pathetic rabble of opportunist cunts to have led this country in my lifetime.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean, I guess you're right. But in a completely pointless way.
    Even with all the voter apathy around and the frustration with how shit they all are, the fact remains that most people still vote.
    There's been a bit of a declining trend and the low point was about 20 years ago at 60%. Now it's nearer 70%

https://www.ukpolitical.info/Turnout45.htm

The idea that no-one will vote is never going to happen. So, overall, I feel I might as well have my say. I think it's a bit pointless, especially with FPTP which is an awful system. And it does always feel like I have to pick the least bad option. But it's my only real chance to have some say. Your method only works if everyone agrees. And they don't.
    You talk about it as if it's new, or even real. And as if you have no experience of it.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm interested to know how you got that from me saying:
    I agree 100%

Definitely not an intelligence test.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, another test of logic.

50 more fines for (drum roll) people who make rules for others but assume those rules don't apply to them. So, politicians and public "servants" are hypocritical, lying, self-entitled pricks. Who knew?

But there's also the herd of elephants in the living room that everyone seems to be carefully avoiding. And for good reason. Because, instead of fines, all these people should be going to jail for very long sentences. Think it through.

Supposedly SARS-Cov-2 is/ was a clear and present danger to the health of the nation, to the extent the nation had to be locked down, huge amounts had to be spent (effectively destroying large segments of the economy). Many lost their jobs or livelihoods. The NHS was trashed and patients who had paid exorbitant sums for healthcare were kicked onto the street, uncared for, many left to die. Old people were locked up and slaughtered in "care" homes. Draconian laws were brought onto the books.

Because Covid was THAT dangerous.

Yet all these policy makers didn't think it was that dangerous, did they? Else they wouldn't have partied down while a deadly virus was on the loose. If there's one thing you can be sure of when it comes to our "servants" and "leaders", they always cover their own arse first.

So they knew Covid wasn't anywhere near as dangerous as they were making out. Yet they still went to town on the population, drove home the campaign of fear, lied through their arses. And many people died, many were plunged into poverty as a result.

And all these scumbags get is a fine? They must be laughing their arses off. Mayhem and murder, abuse of office, the trashing of public institutions, and lies piled on lies and buried in a mountain of lies.

What would happen to you if you did any of that? A fine? Don't think so. They'd throw away the key.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Two Australien beauties telling us about how good things are down under
    Make 2mrw better than 2day