Page 355 of 707 FirstFirst ... 255305345353354355356357365405455 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,550 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    The creator of the test said it was entirely unsuitable for the detection of infectious disease and it should never be used for that purpose.
    I guess you’re talking about this?

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-fa...-idUSKBN24420X

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I guess you’re talking about this?

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-fa...-idUSKBN24420X
    No, you guess wrong.

"Yes. Well, treatment for retroviruses in general, they’ve come up with some that will kill them, certain ones. They’re usually only looking for things that are associated closely with HIV. There aren’t any nice tests for the whole genus. In other words, you don’t do a test for retrovirus; there are tests that would be useful there but they’re not amplifiable and they’re kind of insensitive, to see the whole genus and I think there’s where the problem lies, is that the people who are working in that area don’t realise that they’re only working on one little piece."

Now read this and, using your prior research, tell me how the regime described in this document compares to the production line of "tests" in UK labs.

https://www.annsaudimed.net/doi/full...-4947.1996.657

Then, based on the 85-94% false positive estimates (see Rabb if you need confirmation from an authoritarian), figure out (very roughly, ballpark) what sort of controls would be required to run these tests to deliver any degree of significance.

And finally, and I'll ask this so it will be harder for you to let Google do your thinking for you, what is the ONE critical factor that has made every single UK test invalid, in terms of discarding established recommendations for conducting the process? You'll need to know a fair bit about the process to answer this.

---
    One keyword search on Google, find something you think can muddy one sentence in a considered response and then dismiss the rest. Stunning and brave. You really are appalling, aren't you?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Btw, Mullis was probably insane. Did you know that? Or is today the first time you ever heard his name?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When you "let people communicate..."

Field day for psychiatrists and probably FBI profilers too. Is Bill talking about all the afflicted kids in Africa and Asia that are enjoying the paralysing benefits of the vaccines he champions? Polio for all! Fortunately for Bill, you don't hear much about that. Neither do you hear much of what goes on in the secret vaccine courts where billions quietly get pushed to the victims of this modern health miracle. So Bill can be thankful for that, at least. Indeed, maybe he's overreacting? Maybe he has it the wrong way around? Because, it seems to me, there's a diligent suppression of anything negative that might impact this guy's hugely profitable charity work. Except on Instagram, I suppose, where every time he posts he's greeted with howls of "fuck you" by people who have been allowed to communicate.

https://newtube.app/user/TonyHeller/KZ1e0la
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Draw your own conclusions from this puff piece. But, I can't help it, listen very carefully to Eamonn Holmes.

Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TFL require another bailout and this time the government are demanding the mayor extends the congestion charge to the north & south circulars.

All of them can fuck off

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    TFL require another bailout and this time the government are demanding the mayor extends the congestion charge to the north & south circulars.

All of them can fuck off
    LOL. They are drooling about the fall in CO2 (I think they mean pollution) due to reduced traffic, but they want to increase and extend the congestion charge? None of it makes sense until you look at it from the point of view of these people being lying, thieving, con-artists. Then it all makes perfect sense.

Are the medical staff still getting an exemption at least?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It’s just a nonsense.

They tell us to avoid using public transport so their solution is to then charge everyone £15 a day to drive a call. Twats.

Also Sadiq Khan seems to be determined to make every road in london a 20mph speed limit which isn’t great for running cars efficiently and nor is putting speed bumps in everywhere. What is the logic to that nonsense

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    It’s just a nonsense.

They tell us to avoid using public transport so their solution is to then charge everyone £15 a day to drive a call. Twats.

Also Sadiq Khan seems to be determined to make every road in london a 20mph speed limit which isn’t great for running cars efficiently and nor is putting speed bumps in everywhere. What is the logic to that nonsense
    Driving in London is a bigger nightmare than it ever was, couldn't believe it last time I was down there. 20mph everywhere, cameras everywhere, waiting for that 21mph transgression. And bikists overtaking me, ignoring traffic lights, doing what the fuck they want. And the sheer number of signs barking orders, you'd crash for sure if you tried to read them all. They want everyone out of cars, except the well-heeled class, and on your bike.

I'm trying to think of another surveillance state where this happens. Can't put my finger on it.
    Für eure Sicherheit