User Tag List

Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 LastLast

Thread: Match Reaction vs Stoke (away).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fakeyank View Post
    if booing and calling him a cunt makes him rethink his ability as a manager, then I am all for it.
    Is that not applauding their actions?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seriously, how do you all expect Wenger’s reign to end? There was always going to be a day where the fans grew restless and powerless. It’s partly down his stubbornness and refusing to listen to what the fans have to say. It’s also down to the Board taking no action at all and that just frustrates the fans even more. This backlash was bound to happen after 9 years.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Is that not applauding their actions?
    There is a mention of the word "IF". IF there is no other way for him to leave the club and this is the only way he realizes how bad he is, then he will get it. Again, I am sure that was not my entire message (couldnt find it on here tbh), but here is another reply to you actually where I specifically mention that its unfortunate it has come to this, but I am sick and tired of the BS he spouts, and has been spouting for ages.

http://www.goonersweb.co.uk/forum/sh...l=1#post434502
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_n_Glory View Post
    Seriously, how do you all expect Wenger’s reign to end? There was always going to be a day where the fans grew restless and powerless. It’s partly down his stubbornness and refusing to listen to what the fans have to say. It’s also down to the Board taking no action at all and that just frustrates the fans even more. This backlash was bound to happen after 9 years.

Since the 8-2 defeat, we have had some of the worst defeats as a football team. There is bound to be frustration. I was frustrated 5 years back but now there are more people and it'll only get worse. Wenger is only going to go out one way- The Ugly way. He has laid his bed and he must lay in it too.

Pretty unfortunate but I could care less how he leaves.. be it because the fans cussed at him or out of his own good will. I am just sick of his sight.
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...l-fans-4771304

I didn't even realise Wenger responded. He's unfazed as usual and knows it comes with the territory. Relax people.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fakeyank View Post

Since the 8-2 defeat, we have had some of the worst defeats as a football team. There is bound to be frustration. I was frustrated 5 years back but now there are more people and it'll only get worse. Wenger is only going to go out one way- The Ugly way. He has laid his bed and he must lay in it too.

Pretty unfortunate but I could care less how he leaves.. be it because the fans cussed at him or out of his own good will. I am just sick of his sight.
    And you're not the only one to say you just want him gone and how he goes doesn't matter anymore.

I can't imagine things getting any better after this incident unless we make a real go of things this season. Wenger knows it's a results business more than anyone else. If he wants to leave on a high then he knows what to do.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_n_Glory View Post
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...l-fans-4771304

I didn't even realise Wenger responded. He's unfazed as usual and knows it comes with the territory. Relax people.
    Again beside the point
    I can only speak for myself, it's not like I want them lynched
    I'm just calling them out in my view what they did was a disgrace and they are a bunch of dicks

It's not really any more complicated than that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The next away game you should follow them to the station and give them a right talking to. That'll learn them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Again beside the point
    I can only speak for myself, it's not like I want them lynched
    I'm just calling them out in my view what they did was a disgrace and they are a bunch of dicks

It's not really any more complicated than that
    I think you took it a bit far with the 'swearing in public' argument and mentioning Wenger's age. Was it that shocking to you considering the sport we follow?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I could care less
    This has to be the worst aspect of America, which is remarkable given the long list of lamentable aspects. It's the most horrible abuse of the English language ever in the history of the universe to occur since the last American said anything at all.

"I could care less" - It means you at least care a little bit FFS! WTF!!!!?

If Americans are determined to contract the language to the extreme then why not just say Ugh, Ugh, Ugh in response to everything? There's the added bonus of such a response being slightly more highbrow than the typical American utterance. Although I accept some complexity should still be permitted, such as the liberal use of the word "awesome" without which it wouldn't be American at all.
    Für eure Sicherheit