User Tag List

Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 LastLast

Thread: Laurent Koscielny

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    Indeed, we can use the money we get for Koscielny to buy a truly top quality CB, because unlike Koscielny, they won't want to challenge for titles, and luckily Bayern and Barcelona are stupid because they'll let us get the best CBs while they'll take Koscielny off our hands for big money. Flawless plan.

spot on though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am pretty certain that if either club up their interest in Kos then he will leave.

I very much doubt we will get a top fee, probably around 15mill max...especially if he makes noises about wanting to go.

I truly hope this speculation doesn't affect us recruiting new players. I.E. The classic Wenger comment of "The most important thing is keeping the team together, we fight to keep the players here then we enter the market".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kos isn't going anywhere.

New Signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't see him leaving it sounds just like paper talk. Key player for us this year imo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's only his first year of speculation.

The ****s usually do one after the 2nd year.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post
    I am pretty certain that if either club up their interest in Kos then he will leave.

I very much doubt we will get a top fee, probably around 15mill max...especially if he makes noises about wanting to go.

I truly hope this speculation doesn't affect us recruiting new players. I.E. The classic Wenger comment of "The most important thing is keeping the team together, we fight to keep the players here then we enter the market".
    Given the other day he said he wants to stay and win here as well as being happy here, we can rule that out

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post

He's done all the classic set up talk, now his agent is piping up alongside it, so it's following the route you'd expect.

All depends on whether Wenger plays tough or let's him go because he's not happy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yep, that's the impression I am getting too.

ah well, we just have to wait and see!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kos clearly falls into the "don't care if he stays or goes" category

However seeing as we won't sign a replacement should he leave, if I had to choose, he should stay otherwise djourou is back in first team reckoning

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cripps View Post
    Kos clearly falls into the "don't care if he stays or goes" category

However seeing as we won't sign a replacement should he leave, if I had to choose, he should stay otherwise djourou is back in first team reckoning
    It does matter as we need stability and good defensive partnerships are not easy to find - as we've seen over the years.

He's been good overall but not consistent enough but the run in gave hope some sort of solution had been found.

Saying all that, he is clearly agitating for a move and so if the **** wants to walk, let him.