Page 371 of 453 FirstFirst ... 271321361369370371372373381421 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 4527

Thread: The Wish They Were All Dead Tory Cunt Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Johnson being removed from Downing Street ft. Chris Pincher.

This is the type of scenario that Tories are now describing as, “Boris finally doing the right thing”.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There’ll be some butthurt on the front pages tomorrow
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sir Beer Korma
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    The problem is, there is no cohesive policy. No direction. No overall strategy.

It has all been flying by the seat of their pants. Get through the day, no consideration of tomorrow. Pure dogma today, sacrificed tomorrow. No evaluation, no analysis.

It’s why Brexit got done without being done. Wh we’re selling off a broadcaster that was somehow a drain on the taxpayer despite being self funded and so successful it actually paid money to the organisation for decades that was meant to help fund it at no cost to taxpayers, why regional disparities have increased despite talk of levelling up. I could go on, and you know that I could.

The media are only a reflection of their owners. By and large, enablers of one of the most incompetent people ever to lead a major western democracy.
    I agree to a point. And Letters has my post all wrong.

To have been misleading, disrespectful and disregarding, is not a good politician.

I am simply wanting politicians to engage on the issues that affect all of our lives, and to debate them properly.

I don’t think they’re all the same, but I do think the people who run them are…and that means we never get a government with the peoples interests at heart, unless it’s beneficial to the elite.

Starmer and a centre left would be exactly the same. Maybe with slightly less corruption, but still acting on behalf of the few.

I don’t care who leads the country, so long as they serve us, not the other way round. Whether you’re low tax, capitalist, whatever…..the vote should be about electing what you think is most true of your beliefs, and conscience. If I don’t know what anyone stands for because it’s just mudslinging, I really have no idea, and it simply comes down to a big game of I’m a celeb….whilst the people in the background find more ways to rob the common man.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sunak throws his hat into the ring.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-62099272

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The chancellor for the last 2.5 years wants to rebuild the economy.

Get in the fucking sea.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To be fair, for all their faults I don't think you can really blame the Tories for Covid or the Ukraine situation, both of which have had bigger effects on the economy than anything they've done.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post

To be fair, for all their faults I don't think you can really blame the Tories for Covid or the Ukraine situation, both of which have had bigger effects on the economy than anything they've done.
    Brexit makes it all worse, though.