User Tag List

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Reaction vs Soton (away)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We haven't won shit in 9 years, yet Ollie still believes, the Cup is always half full and the waiter is on standby with the bottle. FYI Chelsea do lose occasionally, but they have a few pots to show for it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So we have Walcott and Ramsey out longer term, what about Rosicky and Wilshere? Please god don't say they are out for 2weeks! Now even flamini is out for 3 matches. All perfect timing.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    yeah except chelsea's defeats at stoke, sunderland etc were because chelsea didn't turn up. look tonight was a bad performance and AW got some things wrong, but given its the end of january and we are currently still top, he's probably getting a lot more right then wrong. Mourinho's teams have barely turned up at times this season so your point is bollocks quite frankly. all teams have off days, its making sure they are few and far between
    If Chelsea were top of the table with only 2 points separating the top 3 anytime after new year, you can bet your last dollar that his team wouldve turned up. Again, I will bring this up to you... it doesnt matter if we win or lose as long as we give 100% in every match. Ask yourself if we have today or even in the last few matches. Sure, we nicked some close matches recently but did our team play 100% in those games? Sooner or later, being a slacker catches up.

I dont care if we win the league or not, as long as the entire footballing staff give their all! All I am asking and I did not see that today or in the last few games... going into the run of fixtures that we are going into, this was a MUST turn up game, which unfortunately we did not! Wenger shouldnt be sacked for this, he just shouldnt be gifted another contract right now.
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    We haven't won shit in 9 years, yet Ollie still believes, the Cup is always half full and the waiter is on standby with the bottle. FYI Chelsea do lose occasionally, but they have a few pots to show for it.
    so what if i think the cup is half full? thats our first draw since the chelsea game. we've taken 16 points out of 18 since losing to city and knocked spurs out the cup and safely in the 5th round. why the fuck would i think my glass is half empty and go mental at one draw? poor performance yes, I've already said I've thought that but holy fuck calling for him to be sacked etc now and going over the top in moaning is just downright stupid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    So we have Walcott and Ramsey out longer term, what about Rosicky and Wilshere? Please god don't say they are out for 2weeks! Now even flamini is out for 3 matches. All perfect timing.
    Perfect time to crash isn't it? Wumger ain't signing anyone neither (except for himself), perfect timing IMO
    somebody put something in my milk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FFS. Now even my speculation on potential Arsenal injuries comes true.

Number one fucking problem at the club.

Absolutely ridiculous.

Ramsey's season .

Midfield was the place where we had options too . Now we're down to just Arteta as a central midfielder.

Time to hijack the Cabaye move tbh.

And time for Draxler to come home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, Draxler is making sense now. But a bit pointless without a striker.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve French View Post
    Yeah, Draxler is making sense now. But a bit pointless without a striker.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    We still have Bendtner, much better striker than Giroud.
    somebody put something in my milk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by milla View Post
    We still have Bendtner, much better striker than Giroud.
    Lol, if Giroud (who is off form but still scoring) gets injured we are fucked, fucked, fucked, fucked and fucked again.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fakeyank View Post
    This is the reason we will finish 3rd at best.. we didnt even play the first half and I can only blame AW for that. If you get paid 7 million quid to manager a team, you better fire them up for matches like these.

PL
    The reason we'll finish 3rd is that the two teams we're trying to compete with have the infinite money cheat on.
    We're top of the league, we've won our last 7 games, the first set back and everyone wets themselves.
    Tsk.