Page 4 of 1060 FirstFirst ... 2345614541045041004 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Transfer Speculation and Shit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cripps View Post
    He's shit
    Not sure he is shit. . . some reports beg to differ but he wont be worth the silly money Celtic will ask for but one thing is for sure. . .we have caned the arse out of the identifying part already so just buy the guy or STFU

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arsenal will have to fork out at least £17m if they revive their interest in David Villa at the end of the season.
    The Gunners were heavily linked with the Spaniard during the recent transfer window, but Barcelona refused to let him leave the Nou Camp.
    Villa, who turns 32 later this year, has struggled to win back his first-team place since suffering a broken leg in December 2011 and has managed just eight league starts this season.
    But despite the fact his contract expires at the end of next season, El Mundo Deportivo report that Barca will still demand a fee in the region of £17m for any parties interested in luring him away from Catalonia this summer.
    And although Gunners boss Arsene Wenger has altered his transfer policy in recent seasons to buy more experienced players, it remains to be seen whether he would sanction such a large outlay on a player of Villa’s age.

Read more: http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-ne...#ixzz2KsS3L8hZ
    Follow us: @talksport on Twitter
    Read more at http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-ne...HRc1FfjmPX9.99
    No chance of this happening mainly cos it will kill

Arsenal forward Joel Campbell is preparing to let the club decide on his future in June when his loan with Real Betis ends.
    The 20-year-old Costa Rican was sent on a season-long loan spell with the La Liga side after his application for a work permit was turned down and has so far scored twice in 15.
    Betis are currently eighth in the table and the youngster is hoping to help his temporary side qualify for Europe which could intensify his inclinations to stay at the Seville-based club.
    "Being in a country like Spain and to play in this league means a lot. I want to keep playing well to keep progressing as a player," Campbell told Spanish paper Diario de Sevilla.
    "I will concentrate until June and see what will happen after. I'll give everything on the pitch until June, until we reach that date, to see what happens with me.
    "Arsenal are in charge of my career and I am longing to play with them, but I'm very comfortable here and I play for Betis wholeheartedly.
    "I'm trying to give my all for Betis because they opened the doors for me. We can go ahead and we believe make Europe."

Read more: http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-ne...#ixzz2KsT1HRZP
    Follow us: @talksport on Twitter
    Read more at http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-ne...LxPDUJ0LEbp.99

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    17 mil for Villa, 24 for RvP. . .yeah right

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arsenal, Stoke, Liverpool and Everton are competing with big spending Russian side Anzhi Makhachkala to land Athletic Bilbao defender Fernando Amorebieta, 27.
    Full story: Izvestia (in Russian)
    Must get

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, yeah, yeah - latest BS in the papers today is our interest in Valdez. The business end of the season to go and suddenly we discover we are short all over the pitch. Expressing interest and ACTUALLY FUCKING ACTING ON IT when the transfer window is OPEN is what we want. Not bullshit speculation when the windows are shut. Heard it all before. Same old shit. Millions to spend, interest in all the top names - Falcao, Villa, Cavani - fucking don't make me laugh. How many years have we been hearing it now only for the windows to open and the opposite story to emerge? But the shareholders are still winning right? That's the main thing. Fuck the ****s, the sooner they gut the club and piss off the sooner we can get some people in who might have ambition to start rebuilding this club.

Oh wait, it's Usmanov. We're fucked. From a bank to a drug and money laundering operation. Football
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Yeah, yeah, yeah - latest BS in the papers today is our interest in Valdez. The business end of the season to go and suddenly we discover we are short all over the pitch. Expressing interest and ACTUALLY FUCKING ACTING ON IT when the transfer window is OPEN is what we want. Not bullshit speculation when the windows are shut. Heard it all before. Same old shit. Millions to spend, interest in all the top names - Falcao, Villa, Cavani - fucking don't make me laugh. How many years have we been hearing it now only for the windows to open and the opposite story to emerge? But the shareholders are still winning right? That's the main thing. Fuck the ****s, the sooner they gut the club and piss off the sooner we can get some people in who might have ambition to start rebuilding this club.

Oh wait, it's Usmanov. We're fucked. From a bank to a drug and money laundering operation. Football
    yep, totally agree.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arsenal are considering a £10m move for Barcelona keeper Victor Valdes, 31.
    Full story: The Sun
    No thanks. Would rather have Reina

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arsene Wenger will be given £70m to spend in the summer. Toulouse midfielder Etienne Capoue, 24, Liverpool goalkeeper Pepe Reina, 30 , and Fiorentina striker Stevan Jovetic, 23, are his main targets.
    Full story: Daily Telegraph
    Don't know what's funnier. Fact they say we will have £70m or the fact they say we will have that much and still go after some unknown French dude

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cripps View Post
    Don't know what's funnier. Fact they say we will have £70m or the fact they say we will have that much and still go after some unknown French dude
    How long can they continue to sing the same bullshit song without somebody punching them in the face?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    How long can they continue to sing the same bullshit song without somebody punching them in the face?
    Don't know but a bird the other night punched me before I could finish asking her whether she went there often. . .