Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Reaction v Marseille

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also credit where its due to Wenger.

Hes had a shocking 6 years and should be sacked but fair play to him for the sub today.

Sure he made the wrong move taking Theo off for a shiteass like Gervinho but he did also bring Ramsey on who scored

Wenger

Still should fuck off though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Koscielny was absolutely superb. Almost single-handedly got us that clean sheet.

I hate GP.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    I am happy, but this was a very poor Marseille side (much worse than I expected) and for large parts of the game we didn't look much better. When Wilshere returns to the midfield things will get better, but he'll only come back in December, so we're going to have to rely on Arteta and Rosicky for a few months yet, which is worrying.
    January not december

And January is being optimistic

In other words, i dont expect to see him in an Arsenal shirt til next season at the earliest

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am happy, but this was a very poor Marseille side (much worse than I expected) and for large parts of the game we didn't look much better. When Wilshere returns to the midfield things will get better, but he'll only come back in December, so we're going to have to rely on Arteta and Rosicky for a few months yet, which is worrying.
    Rosicky is playing better thann he's done in years. Granted he's been injured for years, but still. And I'm not sure why Arteta is getting so much stick. He's no Fabregas, but he's solid enough. Provided we keep Benayoun off the field we'll be fine.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i am over the moon...feels good to do someone else for a change

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, that's the way to get a result away in the Champion League. Man Utd have perfected that kind of performance in recent years (specifically talking about Europe here). We defended well, which is encouraging.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good defensive display and a good result. Awful performance from the midfield. Arteta is a passenger player. Disappointing performances across the field but we won. Merts and Kozza were great today.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ach View Post
    Also credit where its due to Wenger.

Hes had a shocking 6 years and should be sacked but fair play to him for the sub today.

Sure he made the wrong move taking Theo off for a shiteass like Gervinho but he did also bring Ramsey on who scored

Wenger

Still should fuck off though
    How can you say Gervinho shouldn't have been bought on? I still have doubts about him but in the short time he was on the pitch he looked 150% more effective than Walcott. I think this marks the beginning of a long spell on the sidelines for LOLcott and Arshavin. Time for Gervinho and Oxlade-Chamberlain to be given a go IMO.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wenger interview on itv