User Tag List

Page 41 of 1387 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351911415411041 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Philosophe View Post
    Get'em Alex...muhahaha! Happy Friday the 13th!

Really that should have been the fastest double yellow and red in history. Classic stuff. Done very honestly, almost as if he is English.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What game was that?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wolves.

He's such a scrote, can't be believe he got away with it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Wolves.

He's such a scrote, can't be believe he got away with it.
    Because the ref had been watching Wolves GHEL tackles for the previous hour so he had become immune.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Philosophe View Post
    Get'em Alex...muhahaha! Happy Friday the 13th!

That was glorious.

They didn't show a replay for that properly during or after the game.

Maybe Song has become a fully-fledged scumbag GHEL who gets away with this stuff?

Awesome.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He clearly got the ball - in the end.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wojciech Szczesny retains his confidence that Arsenal can make the top four despite Sunday's loss at Swansea.

The Gunners went down 3-2 at the Liberty Stadium - their sixth defeat in 11 Premier League away games - to sit fifth in the table, four points off fourth-placed Chelsea.

But shot-stopper Szczesny believes the Gunners have enough quality to maintain their record of finishing in the top four in every season under Arsene Wenger and qualify for the UEFA Champions League once again.

He told London24: "I am confident we will get into the top four. We don't deserve to be outside the top four..

"We should be challenging for trophies every year and I believe the results will pick up and we will at least finish in the top four because we have the quality in the squad to succeed."

Sort it
    But the Polish ace admits the Gunners need to sort out their poor form on the road.

He added: "I have no idea why we can't win away from home. The results speak for themselves and we have been really poor away this season. I really can't explain it.

"We go everywhere and try to do our best but the results don't go our way. We have talked about it and cannot come up with an answer. We need to sort it out.

"We can't take many positives out of it (the Swansea match) because we lost the game and we are disappointed about it."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...an-still-do-it

yeah we do mate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He added: "I have no idea why we can't win away from home. The results speak for themselves and we have been really poor away this season. I really can't explain it.
    And yet he believes the results will pick up? No idea what's causing the problem - but we'll fix it!

Please be quiet Ches.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its about time these muppets shut the fuck up

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RVP addressing the recent story about us wanting to sign his son.

From his Facebook page:

Just wanted to say something about the alleged story that Arsenal wanted to sign Shaqueel (my 5 year old son). He plays in a team with some of his school friends; he is lucky to have a very good coach, who I rate highly. Those kids have so much fun, and I don’t really want to take him away from all that. We have the option to take him for an extra session a week at Arsenal and we’re thinking about it – I might bring him along to try it and see whether he likes it. But it’s not as serious as Arsenal wanting to sign him – the Club just gave us the option to have a look, because they’ve seen and heard a couple of things about him. It’s true that he’s doing well and has good timing, but like any kid of his age he enjoys a lot of different things. It’s far too early to say that he’s a special talent or anything like that; for me, the main thing for both my children is that they enjoy whatever they are doing, whether it’s football or something else. I saw a couple of newspaper articles talking about him but trust me, it’s nothing that serious!

(and on Shaq’s alleged golfing prowess)
    When we play nine holes he beats me on three or four – and I’m not that bad, you know? He won three holes last time we played. He’s very sporty but he’s just having fun, and that’s the important thing.
    Shame, he's probably better than Chamakh.