Results 4,131 to 4,140 of 4524

Thread: The Wish They Were All Dead Tory Cunt Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I love the Alright Jack mentality

And I’m only half joking, why pretend to give a shit about something which doesn’t affect you for some pious political crusade

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    why pretend to give a shit about something which doesn’t affect you
    I've repeatedly said I don't give a shit about this.

I'm just trolling a bit, but not that much.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And I’m only half joking, why pretend to give a shit about something which doesn’t affect you for some pious political crusade
    Ordinarily I'd agree virtue signalling is bullshit but this is just the start a true "then they came for me" situation. This climate nonsense has to stop.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    This climate nonsense has to stop.
    The only way it will stop is if a lot more action happens quickly, although we're near the point of no return

And yes I am deliberately misinterpreting you

And anyway the ULEZ is about a more localised issue, namely air pollution which is a big issue in London because so many cunts still drive everywhere when they don't need to

In other words it's exactly the irresponsible actions of the 'don't tell me what to do' brigade that leads to the need for such things as ULEZ - i.e. more things they are, err, told not to do...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    The only way it will stop is if a lot more action happens quickly, although we're near the point of no return

And anyway the ULEZ is about a more localised issue, namely air pollution which is a big issue in London because so many cunts still drive everywhere when they don't need to

In other words it's exactly the irresponsible actions of the 'don't tell me what to do' brigade that leads to the need for such things as ULEZ - i.e. more things they are, err, told not to do...
    Is it particularly wise though to punish people financially during a cost of living crisis? At the moment the ULEZ charge seems very much about the age of the car. And London Transport isn’t that marvellous to be a suitable replacement for those who drive into work.

The Tory solution is scrap in order to hold onto their outer london seats, but in reality it should be modified to not be a tax on lower middle class earners

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it particularly wise though to punish people financially during a cost of living crisis? At the moment the ULEZ charge seems very much about the age of the car. And London Transport isn’t that marvellous to be a suitable replacement for those who drive into work.

The Tory solution is scrap in order to hold onto their outer london seats, but in reality it should be modified to not be a tax on lower middle class earners
    equally is it wise to punish people who live in London by having poor air quality, which can lead to long-term health issues which in turn impact on the economy, the NHS and individual people's ability to work?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    equally is it wise to punish people who live in London by having poor air quality, which can lead to long-term health issues which in turn impact on the economy, the NHS and individual people's ability to work?

Yes poor air quality is a concern but that’s not something you can demonstrably show has worked, where as ULEZ does demonstrably hit people in their pockets. Plus you have to wonder, if the concern is so much about air pollution why not just ban certain cars from London altogether or work towards making it public transport only like with Athens?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love the Alright Jack mentality

Because you're on their list, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but somewhere down the line. ULEZ is London today, everywhere eventually. To save the children.

Yes, I know you are making a point and not an argument. And I only half agree with your point because it's plain to see the "I'm alright Jack" people are fundamentally evil. It may not be by intention, but it's always by nature. Just bad people.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Air pollution is NOT a big issue in London. This has been tested and exposed for the lie it is. Air quality is magnitudes better than historically and continues to improve as technology progresses. Except in one case. The air quality in the London Underground is dangerous, above safe limits.

The Pakistani wants to force poor people (ONLY poor people) out of their cars and into one of the most toxic environments in the nation. Or have them stump up cash every day in which case the allegedly deadly pollution continues as the Pakistani's bank balance swells. Neither "solution" makes a blind bit of sense.

It's all a lie. As usual.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where's you data? And I don't mean a BBC report.

The Pakistani claims 4,000 people a year die from air pollution, even though the corrupt Imperial College (even them) said the Pakistani shouldn't be extrapolating from their report on which he's based his lies.
    Für eure Sicherheit