Page 480 of 707 FirstFirst ... 380430470478479480481482490530580 ... LastLast
Results 4,791 to 4,800 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    Meanwhile away from all the conspiracy theorising, this is all pretty sobering...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-55863841
    Yes, this is not good.
    The impact on kids is going to be particularly hard. Thankfully our boy is too young to be too affected by it all but there's going to be a big impact and I don't know what that looks like right now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Pathetic, isn't it? Pretending I haven't posted a whole stream of information. But the game is to reset the clock and keep me doing it over and over again. I can write, but you won't read. So you tell me I'm not providing you with what you need to read.

I posted a ton of stuff on the fake tests. The fake data. The corrupt bastards who are running this shitshow.

I don't demand you read it, or accept it. But I do demand you don't say I didn't post it.

The facts from six months ago haven't really changed. The sham is still being played out in the same way.

As I have always said, go back to the fake tests and work your way from there. You'll get it, eventually.
    I never stated you haven't posted anything, I like others have questioned your sources of which many of them have been debunked.

I could state that it is true that "Pigs do fly" and find a whole heap of websites to support it, there are conspiracy websites everywhere backing up a whole heap of nonsense...that does not make my data or sources correct.

It isn't about me getting it, it is about me trying to understand why you are so adamant that we are under control and that the policies put in place to stop the spread of a virus are fake.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Being condemned by a fool is not a bad thing.
    The irony.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Covid has claimed Captain Tom Moore

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Boris
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Further research came out yesterday from Oxford showing just how effective their vaccine is.

Studies have shown its cut transmission by 67% and one dose is 100% effective at stopping hospitalisations up to 90 days. You get all the protection in one dose but the second one just provides it for longer term.

Highly impressive how they managed to create such an effective vaccine in less then a year. There is evidence from Israel that Pfizer is also performing well & cutting transmissions/deaths.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes. Definitely light at the end of the tunnel

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Yes. Definitely light at the end of the tunnel
    The only question now really is about the mutations. There was some talk yesterday how the new Kent variant which has mutated in Bristol might be resistant to vaccines.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At some point we might just have to get used to the fact that the death rate in the world is going to be a bit higher than it was. It's been going down steadily for about a century as we've developed antibiotics and healthcare has generally improved, but the last century is the anomaly historically.
    Maybe it was unrealistic that life expectancy would continue to go up in a straight line. It's not like Covid kills everyone. It's around 1% and that is accounting for the fact that old people are most at risk. If you're under 50 you're basically not going to die from it.

TL;DR - I do think it's a situation which deserves a response, I don't think that response should be shutting down the entire country.