User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Robin van Persie the Legend

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    We can't rely on him tbh. Expect him to get injured again and miss a large chunk of the season. You cannot go through a season with a first choice striker who is so injury prone and unreliable. The only season where he's played the majority of games (and not suffered a long term injury) was in 2008-2009, and that was a dismal season anyway, proving that he's not the sort of talisman some make him out to be.
    You really chat shite son't you With out RVP last season we'd have finshed off even worse. We can rely on him Its not his fault he ain't the fucking superman you want him to be.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    He's spot on once again.

Give him the armband.
    Yup great post.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss View Post
    http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...layers?cc=4716

Assume he's talking about Wilshere here... meh.
    While I think that Wilshere is the main target of the comments, I suspect that it applies to several other young British players. Having pointed out that Wilshere's off-field antics could seriously derail his career (along with dubious tackling ability), I glad but not pleased that one of his team mates has publicly spoken about the GHEL mentality amongst some of Arsenal's young British players.

While
    While all answers are responses, not all responses are answers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    We can't rely on him tbh. Expect him to get injured again and miss a large chunk of the season. You cannot go through a season with a first choice striker who is so injury prone and unreliable. The only season where he's played the majority of games (and not suffered a long term injury) was in 2008-2009, and that was a dismal season anyway, proving that he's not the sort of talisman some make him out to be.
    he played half a season this year, scored 22 goals, broke the record for consective goals in away matches, oh and it was at the busisness end of the season. i think we can rely on him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Japan Shaking All Over View Post
    RvP won't go......I think it was with a slightly heavy heart and done as much as he thought he could do attitude that Henry went

Cesc......may be skipping into the arms of Pique.......if not only to be spitting mates again!.......................sorry little bitter sounding aren't I
    Not so sure about that. Last time we had contract talks, he was on the Henry vibe with the stalling saying 'match my sporting ambition'. In that story, he's talking about us building on what we have and adding numbers to the squad. Not so sure how he'd feel if we sold key players and brought in a fresh batch of kids. We'll see.

I don't think Cesc is looking for a move this season. May just leave it on the hands of Arsenal and Barca. It's us telling them the price at the moment. But I think both him and RVP are on the same wave length regarding the club and went out to speak to the man that's been there and done it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RVP clarifies on Twitter.

Who am I to judge. Think the prem league is amazing and so are the boys playing in it!! 3/3

Only thing I meant to say is if u look after urself u can enjoy a longer career. Never mentioned english players in particular. 2/3

Want to clear up some things.I supposed to have made comments about the lifestyle of english players Words have been taken out of context1/3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Despair is a narcotic. It lulls the mind into indifference."

Cheer up. Join the Mindless Optimism Clique™ today! GW's Premier Clique.