User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Summer Transfer Reaction and Shit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Make Yepes happen Arsene... 1 year cheap contract should be a no brainer. But then buying a CB was a no brainer too..
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by I am invisible View Post
    Agreed. I'd also say that we should be sticking Bellerin in the squad (if he isn't already) so we're minimizing the number of positions that we're expecting Chambers to cover...
    He should definitely be in the squad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From what I saw in pre-season I don't see why Bellerin shouldn't be given a chance. He looks lethal whenever he pushes forward. The only problem is that he isn't known to be the best defensively, but I'm assuming the coaches are working on that. If he nails the positioning and awareness of runners in behind like Gibbs did last season, he could be a beast.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by I am invisible View Post
    Agreed. I'd also say that we should be sticking Bellerin in the squad (if he isn't already) so we're minimizing the number of positions that we're expecting Chambers to cover...
    Absolutely - officially fastest player in the squad according to Theo.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    we have the option of either dipping into the free transfer market (Yepes) or bring through Isaac Hayden to cover the frightening lack of cover we have in that position.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't pay too much attention to that Yepes BS - apparently Arseblog chucked it out there as a joke suggestion on one of their podcasts, and within an hour a load of gossip sites were running it as a serious story...