User Tag List

Page 50 of 69 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you eating and drinking?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    All drugs should be at the very least decriminalised, you'd get rid of the crime associated with narcotics and could tax and regulate them.
    But most important of all people will always find something to pollute their blood stream and organs with, nicotine/tobacco and alcohol are ok but cannibaloid or opiates no?
    Health profession has been corrupt and for sale for a long time.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here we go...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Here we go...
    Conditioned response again.

In the past health "professionals" have classified extremely harmful substances as healthy in return for cash incentives, tobacco being a prime example and, believe it or not, even uranium. There used to be adverts in the States for uranium pots, to "add spark" to your life. Recommended by doctors. I believe the doctors' cigarette of choice when it came to endorsements was Players. You might say it couldn't happen today but WHO classified depleted uranium dust as harmless. Study after study has shown GMO to be extremely detrimental to health, but it is promoted not only as harmless but in fact beneficial. There are hundreds of dangerous and sometimes lethal drugs that were waived through the medical bodies as fit for human consumption. Money is the driver, as always. Scientists have to jump through hoops to demonstrate even the worst poisons as being harmful before the health profession steps up to, you know, represent human health. Obviously you won't believe me, but you can find many examples of what I'm talking about by scanning back through your mainstream media archives.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Obviously it goes on but while individuals may be corrupt and for sale it's a bit strong to say the profession is.
    You're right about smoking, there was a lot of pressure on doctors to say it was safe but ultimately the evidence became overwhelming so in the end the truth emerged.

As for GMOs, it's not something I know much about but a quick Google showed lots of studies claiming they are harmful and lots of other articles debunking those studies. I could post links but you'd just dismiss them of course. Have they even been around long enough to know definitively whether they have long term harmful effects?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have they even been around long enough to know definitively whether they have long term harmful effects?
    That's the central issue. If we look at one of Monsanto's early humanitarian efforts, Agent Orange, the facts are in on that one. Anyway, GMOs are now in the human food chain. Yay.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GMOs are harmless. A guy on Reddit told me.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Reynholm View Post
    GMOs are harmless. A guy on Reddit told me.
    THE guy on Reddit, or just any old guy?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of the guys.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Burgers and fries

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All of the meats
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.