User Tag List

Page 500 of 1060 FirstFirst ... 4004504904984995005015025105506001000 ... LastLast
Results 4,991 to 5,000 of 10599

Thread: Summer Transfer Speculation and Shit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve French View Post
    I don't think it has been remembered in a positive way. The best thing about the season was the misinformation spurs were fed during the final game of the season. And that is it. We are playing some of the most boring football I've seen ever.
    Yeah I agree that was good particularly that clip of them thinking Newcastle had equalised

As for the season, I still think the end of season has deflected a lot of pressure and criticism, I'm not talking for everyone but there's a number of people who don't think we're that far away, analysing last season would suggest otherwise. The fact the stadium remains full and that there's little in terms of discontent suggests last season was decent to many.

New Signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ollie the optimist View Post
    i dont think it would have been wenger adding on that extra £1, he probably would have said 40 million but left it to the board to offer teh money. but if it was a release clause, liverpool wouldnt have had a choice over accepting it, they would have had to accept it. be it 1 pound or 1 million.

but they club got fucked over by agents and then fucked over themselves. we look like dicks, its cost us anohter striker and its absoutly infuriating

yeah but what i'm saying is if we had bid say like 41mill we wouldn't look like twats due to the agents fucking us over. That £1 does make us look like twats because there is no release clause

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arse n Wonga View Post
    As for the season, I still think the end of season has deflected a lot of pressure and criticism.
    Yeah, this place has been a non-stop party since.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Yeah, this place has been a non-stop party since.
    it was directly after teh game, for a couple of weeks with the talk from Arsenal too. now no one is enjoying this and everyone is pissed off. i dont know many people optimistic anymore, on here, facebook or twitter. everyones pissed off at the club

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ollie the optimist View Post
    it was directly after teh game, for a couple of weeks with the talk from Arsenal too. now no one is enjoying this and everyone is pissed off. i dont know many people optimistic anymore, on here, facebook or twitter. everyones pissed off at the club
    et tu, ollie?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are gathered here today to mourn the passing of our dear friend Ollie.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    et tu, ollie?

yep, was optimistic. felt we would go big and get some real world class players in, and now we wont. suarez news about the clause, him not wanting to challenge it. thats it for me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Watching City's new signings tear a new one out of AC Milan. Navas and Jotovic look the business....

Not looking forward to our preseason game vs shitty.

Resident Liverpool Fan Shaqiri Is Boss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems like Soldado is close to joining Spurs as well.

How would Arsenal fans generally react a bad summer window? Would it be an apathetic drip of lower attendances, replaced by more corporate schmucks eating their swan salad focaccia, or would there demonstrations and marches and all that business?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Suarez Is Boss View Post
    Seems like Soldado is close to joining Spurs as well.

How would Arsenal fans generally react a bad summer window? Would it be an apathetic drip of lower attendances, replaced by more corporate schmucks eating their swan salad focaccia, or would there demonstrations and marches and all that business?
    i can see home attendances dropping slightly, but away games will still sell out i reckon. The thing is, im fucked off at teh club but still paid for a ticket today, people will still go to games. At the end of the day we all love the club and wnat to support it so that for reason i cant see people not going to games. But i reckon there will be a lot more chanting about the board/wenger and a lot more aggresion at bad results, booing, chants etc to get the message accross.

there isnt much we can do really. Apart from a mass boycott of games, which isnt going to happen People like me who cant go often will jump at tickets that dont sell so tickets will always sell. Guess its going to have to be marches, and then boycotting the shops, only drink in pubs not at the club. not much we can do really