User Tag List

Page 51 of 171 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Luis Suarez thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post
    I think we are arguing semantics here. If someone goes round calling someone a "Bl*ck Bastard" or "Wh*te Sh*t" or whatever then you are a racist, or are you saying that someone can make such comment(s) but not be deemed racist? The purpose and intent of such a comment is to mock someone of a "different colour" or "race", that to me is racism.

Where do you draw the line? Stating that you just made a racist remark but are not racist is a ridiculous cop out. Making such comment is an action that is meant to offend.

Moreover, you don't have to be part of Klu Klux Kan or the BPN to be a labelled and viewed as a racist.

Your examples are not in anyway comparable to the Suarez comment either.
    So by your definition, Arsenal fans who have called spurs fans yids are racists. Or do you think it's more acceptable to demean Jewish people than black people? Were they racist or just ignorant?

Quote Originally Posted by server too busy! View Post
    Surely just because he made a racist comment doesn't mean he hates people of other races does it...which is surely the very definition of a racist. Much like JT, how could he be a racist but his best mate is Ashley Cole for example?

People make comments based on people's differences to further add insult...if someone is fat call them a fat ****, ginger...ginger **** etc. Doesn't mean you hate them because of these features.

I'm not saying he's not a racist as we don't really know that, but I don't think it means he is one either.

Regardless of what Suarez said, that doesn't mean he hates other races or thinks he's superior to them. I've heard people call Scholes a ginger c*nt for years, even I've done that. It's essentially the same thing, the only difference is that it's more socially acceptable than racist comments. But even if I did say that I have absolutely nothing against ginger people at all.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    Regardless of what Suarez said, that doesn't mean he hates other races or thinks he's superior to them. I've heard people call Scholes a ginger c*nt for years, even I've done that. It's essentially the same thing, the only difference is that it's more socially acceptable than racist comments. But even if I did say that I have absolutely nothing against ginger people at all.
    you do, it's time to admit it. charlie can't sleep at night, just tell him the truth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are the mods just going to allow posters to openly state they have "absolutely nothing" against gingers? Please act or I'll take this up with the hosting company.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Are the mods just going to allow posters to openly state they have "absolutely nothing" against gingers? Please act or I'll take this up with the hosting company.
    agreed. we need to take this issue up with the hosting company. we cant keep letting people get away with calling scholes ginger and sanogo a legless, hop-a-long, wannabe white postman.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by She Wore A Yellow Ribbon View Post
    agreed. we need to take this issue up with the hosting company. we cant keep letting people get away with calling scholes ginger and sanogo a legless, hop-a-long, wannabe white postman.
    Sanogo,
    Sanogo,
    Sanogo and his black and white team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeebus View Post
    Fuck me this shit is getting old/tiresome.

Yes Suarez is a **** but he become our **** soon and if he can score 30 a season it could mean we win something.

So fuck it, I'm passed caring tbh.
    Self interest trumps all. This is a minor issue but you can understand on wider issues why certain atrocities and tragedies are prolonged.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    Sanogo,
    Sanogo,
    Sanogo and his black and white team

bit harsh. where does ryo fit in? poor old yellow..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bury Da Bwoy View Post
    That makes no sense. The majority of people who are racist don't believe they are, and more often than not don't see anything wrong in their way of thinking. I'm not saying Suarez is racist btw, I just think he's a dickhead.
    I love your name
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ignore fakeyank, Bury De Bwoy, he comes on to all the newbies.