Page 515 of 707 FirstFirst ... 15415465505513514515516517525565615 ... LastLast
Results 5,141 to 5,150 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    “lol, ur thick” is the debating tactic of a primary school child.
    Try harder.
    Look at the lying cunt change what was actually said. He can't make his point without putting his point in other peoples mouths.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interestingly, I gently suggested to a friend in FB in a post about the vaccinations that I’m uneasy with them being mandatory - if not by law then by “no jab, no job” regulations which make them mandatory in effect.
    And oh the howls of derision from his FB friends, as if I was planning on deliberately infecting every old or vulnerable person I saw. It’s so hard to have a sensible debate these days.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Look at the lying cunt change what was actually said. He can't make his point without putting his point in other peoples mouths.
    I really must get you a thesaurus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sadly, they all died out when the asteroid hit.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So France & Germany have now suspended the AZ vaccine because of fears over blood clotting. There have been reports of clotting in 37 people out of 17 million vaccinations.

That is below the average clotting issues expected in non vaccinated people. All the agencies, even those who are suspending its use, have said there is no clear link or evidence the vaccine is causing it.

There is clear evidence though taht the vaccine stops people dying. The EU leaders have behaved appalling over the vaccine and its political. If the AZ vaccine was not made in the UK, they do not have this reaction to it. They just cannot accept Britain doing well outside their membership and it will kill people

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    So France & Germany have now suspended the AZ vaccine because of fears over blood clotting. There have been reports of clotting in 37 people out of 17 million vaccinations.
    https://newsthump.com/2021/03/15/sid...o-worry-about/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The behaviour of these leaders just baffles me.

I read a journalist saying that Germany stopping vaccines for a week will lead to 1700 additional deaths, a much higher number then the 37 incidents reported out of 17 million vaccines.

Macron as well is a complete idiot. France already have huge levels of concerns with all vaccines (not just Covid) and so this just increases their anti vaccine feelings and will hardly help stop Covid. Rates are increasing across Europe, Italy is going back into lockdown for example.

But according to Belgium today, the clotting incidents are at the same level of those being reported in the Pfizer vaccine. Only one is being suspended across Europe.

They cannot bear to see the UK produce a vaccine and have success outside the EU. The suspension is political because if the AZ vaccine was produced in France for example, they wouldn’t be acting like they are now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well that seals the deal for me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The additional caution over a rushed out vaccine (which they all are) is understandable. As someone who has had the AZ vaccine, I would be lying if I said I was not paying attention to this whilst remaining unconcerned and positive that I made the right decision.

There is a fair chance that the decision has at least some elements of political calculation, but to be fair, every decision does so as well. Let’s not pretend that UK haste here isn’t the outcome arising from the monumental clusterfuck that was our government’s handling of this from the outset and throughout until very recently.

They took a big fucking gamble rushing out the vaccines. And that gamble arose from political whim. It’s paying off, or appears to be for now but it was made out of desperation. By every measure, other than the vaccine rate, the UK - an island, has fucked it up.

Success. Bullshit.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.