User Tag List

Page 52 of 519 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Transfer Speculation and Shit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Transfer window just got easier - if this isn't overturned.

Barcelona have been thrown into chaos by a FIFA ruling that bans them from signing players for the next two transfer windows.
    The club are in desperate need of summer reinforcements with goalkeeper Victor Valdes, defender Carles Puyol and possibly midfielder Xavi Hernandez all leaving in the summer.
    Barca had earmarked up to £100million for new recruits with a new keeper, two defenders and a midfielder as their priorities but those plans will need to be shelved for a year after the game’s governing body banned and fined the Catalan club for illegally signing Under 18 players.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will this affect signings on the last day of the transfer window then?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zimm have you not just massively contradicted yourself in two posts here about signings? Moaned that we might sign Kalou because he is cheap and scoring goals in france yet want a young player back because he has scored goals in a crap league in greece? both are cheap options. Doesn't really make sense

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    Zimm have you not just massively contradicted yourself in two posts here about signings? Moaned that we might sign Kalou because he is cheap and scoring goals in france yet want a young player back because he has scored goals in a crap league in greece? both are cheap options. Doesn't really make sense
    Kalou is sh*t IMO, never rated him.

Campbell is ours, he's free and he looked quite good against Man U (not just the goal but his runs and movement) makes sense to bring him back.

I don't understand why you couldn't see the difference and thought I was contradicting myself.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get in Campbell, get rid of Sanogo and Bendtner.

Buy another top striker.

That means we have a top striker, Giroud as plan B and Campbell as the youngster playing the cup games/trying to impress.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by She Wore A Red Ribbon View Post
    Get in Campbell, get rid of Sanogo and Bendtner.

Buy another top striker.

That means we have a top striker, Giroud as plan B and Campbell as the youngster playing the cup games/trying to impress.
    Hope not, Giroud needs to leave.

Top striker.
    Remy.
    Campbell.

Also, will we finally land Kalou this summer ?
    Last edited by Munchies; 02-04-2014 at 03:29 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post

Give up this vendetta. Let it go!

One is a young 21 year old with potential and happens to be our player already, the other is a 28 year old bum whose never lived up to the hype and couldn't cut it in the Prem. Kalou has only scored 10 goals this season. He's hardly in the form of his life.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Munchies View Post
    Hope not, Giroud needs to leave.

Top striker.
    Remy.
    Campbell.

Also, will we finally land Kalou this summer ?
    Wenger could sign some unknown player for all I care. As long as he signs someone with power and pace. Giroud is the wrong sort of player for our system.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_n_Glory View Post

Give up this vendetta. Let it go!

One is a young 21 year old with potential and happens to be our player already, the other is a 28 year old bum whose never lived up to the hype and couldn't cut it in the Prem. Kalou has only scored 10 goals this season. He's hardly in the form of his life.
    Hes scored 8 goals this season, in the previous 3 seasons he has about 6 goals altogether. He might have potential but those stats are hardly stunning, I wouldn't say he is better then Sanogo either. My point was more, Zimm pointing out that kalou would be the cheap option and of course we will go for that as we prefer cheap options, and given his objection to project youth, to then suddenly say give this kid a chance is a bit contradictory no?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Realistically, I think we should go all out for Remy. Might not cost us the world and I think he is very good. Assuming we will be unfortunately stuck with the same manager next season, this makes more sense as Remy is french.

People hoping for Costa, Suarez, Sturridge type of players, dream on. Shit aint gonna happen!
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..