User Tag List

Page 552 of 707 FirstFirst ... 52452502542550551552553554562602652 ... LastLast
Results 5,511 to 5,520 of 7067

Thread: Coronavirus Pandemic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm seeing quite a bit of (genuine) political journos talking aboout a debate in government on whether it seeks to protect vaccine refuseniks by prolonging the lockdown, or lets them take their chances by freeing things up as planned and relying on the fact that we've sufficient vaccinations to gain herd immunity (among those having the vaccine of course).

personally i'd carry on easing lockdown and let all the tin-foil-hat wearers take their chances.

it's not a little ironic that the anti-lockdown anti-vax types are the very people putting the lockdown easing at risk though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How convenient. It's never the fault of the abuser, is it? It's always the victims that made them do it.

Quick dose of reality for you. Covid is down because it's seasonal. And it's up in other parts of the world because - say it with me - it's seasonal.

And if you have rushed out to get jabbed and believe it all works as sold, you can probably mind your own business and not worry, can't you? And leave others to mind their business and make their own choices.

But, I guess, if the government and their clients in big pharma are looking to up the margins and expand the market by any means necessary - you're stepping up to work for them for free.

Good job. You're a hero.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    refusenik
    1. a person in the former Soviet Union who was refused permission to emigrate, in particular, a Jewish person forbidden to emigrate to Israel.
    2. a person who refuses to follow orders or obey the law, especially as a protest.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sometimes you have to distance yourself, stand back, take a detached look. As a species, we should be mortally embarrassed.

Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Quick dose of reality for you. Covid is down because it's seasonal. And it's up in other parts of the world because - say it with me - it's seasonal.
    It is seasonal, but there is a bit more to it than that which is probably more to do with restrictions in various countries than the vaccine.
    Our real peak was in early January and by late Feb it was more or less over.
    Poland had a peak early November, it died down but then they had another peak late March/early April.
    I think you're basically right but it's a bit more complicated than Covid following a regular flu season.

I will reply to your message about Professor Dave by the way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If this whole thing was a mind control experiment from the start. I believe the majority of us passed with flying colours
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SapsTravellers turning up at Stansted to board their flights ended up disappointed yesterday when they discovered "free" (as in expensive so-called Covid tests the taxpayer has already been soaked for) are not acceptable and only private tests will do. Why pay once when you can pay twice?

It's a gold rush. Now's the time to get in on the Covid bonanza before all the prime cons are snatched up.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow! My missus had the same experience.....BA wouldn't accept tests from our Government sponsored General hospitals, they insisted on tests by a private hospital. I thought crap like that only went down in the so called 3rd world. I've always known there is only 1 world in reality, full of the same type of people everywhere you go.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    Wow! My missus had the same experience.....BA wouldn't accept tests from our Government sponsored General hospitals, they insisted on tests by a private hospital. I thought crap like that only went down in the so called 3rd world. I've always known there is only 1 world in reality, full of the same type of people everywhere you go.
    What reason did they give for that?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    What reason did they give for that?
    Whatever reason would be BS. Since when did an airline start certifying hospitals. Imagine if a rail company in UK decided it didnt want Scottish Covid certificates. Sadly we have an indolent government and Health minister who should have told them to F-off.