User Tag List

Page 59 of 188 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast

Thread: Honest Frank the Muppet and other Chavs sh!t

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Talksport say they understand he will keep the captaincy.

That suggests to me people are just making things up and are hopeful they will be proven correct.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And Big Man wil indeed keep the captaincy.

SSN. Well, I think the interview was actually with TalkSport.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so if you take recreational drugs at chelsea, they sack you and then sue you until if some reports are true, until you are almost bankrupt (mutu) but if you racially abuse another player you get a slap on hte wrist.

which leads to another interesting question, is racially abusing a player not as bad as taking recreational drugs (not peformance enhacning ones), chelsea seem to think it is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    also this is a very strong chelsea statement about a fan who was racist to drogba in the fa cup semi final last year

A Chelsea spokesman said: "Chelsea Football Club and the overwhelming majority of our fans abhor all forms of discrimination and believe they have no place in our club or our communities."We will be taking the strongest possible action against this individual, who has received a football banning order along with a lifetime ban from Chelsea Football Club.
    "We would like to thank Chelsea fans for reporting this incident and others which occurred during the semi-final, as a result of which a number of persons have been banned for using racial and abusive language."

so its one rule for fans, one for players. ****s

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Big Man has been fined a club record but that's still probably not even a weeks wages.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SKY SPORTS BREAKING NEWS

John Terry has just been named as the Serbia U21 coach

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Terry probably moving to Valencia in January

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...-terry-1398191

He will be missed

The King Is Back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lampards meant to be off to MLS in jan too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The two assistant referees and fourth official on duty in Sunday’s controversial clash at Stamford Bridge will give their full support to Mark Clattenburg in the Football Association’s investigation.

Last night, Chelsea lodged a formal complaint with the FA alleging the referee racially abused John Obi Mikel in the 3-2 loss to Manchester United.

Clattenburg denies the allegation and it is understood assistant referees Michael McDonough and Simon Long and fourth official Michael Jones did not hear anything untoward on their linked headsets and will say as much in any testimony to the FA. It is believed that other well-respected current and former referees will offer character references for Clattenburg’s defence if the County Durham official has to answer any charges from the FA or the police.

Chelsea defender Gary Cahill insists the squad will not be distracted by the investigations into the allegations.

Mikel played against Manchester United in the Capital One Cup last night and Cahill is confident Chelsea will not take their eye off the ball.

They face Swansea in the Premier League on Saturday and the England defender (left) said: “It’s important that we don’t let anything affect us and we showed last night that won’t happen. Whatever is going on off the pitch, players relish playing football.

“I had never felt as angry and disappointed about a game two days later and we really wanted to put that right last night. Although we were very unfortunate on Sunday it was important that we got back to winning ways after two sticky results, especially against United.”

Chelsea beat United 5-4 thanks to extra-time goals from Daniel Sturridge and Ramires and will face Leeds in the quarter-finals.

Leeds manager Neil Warnock this week said he was disgusted with Chelsea’s conduct at Stamford Bridge on Sunday and accused them of trying to “kill” Clattenburg.

Chelsea’s involvement in the Club World Cup in Japan means the game at Elland Road will take place on December 19, adding to a hectic festive period that will see them play a minimum of eight games in 29 days.

Looking ahead to the tie at Leeds, Cahill said: “I know there is a bit of history and atmosphere between the two clubs so it set up nicely for a great game.

“The squad is maybe not as big as some others but we have got enough depth in there to cope with the number of games. It is going to be a busy period. We have only lost one game in nine [in the League] and if we can keep that form going, that would be great.”
    http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foot...e-8274200.html

Oriol Romeu says Chelsea team-mate Juan Mata did not hear referee Mark Clattenburg's alleged racist comment during Sunday's defeat by Manchester United.

Chelsea have made a formal complaint after accusing Clattenburg of using 'inappropriate language' during the match at Stamford Bridge which saw the Blues have two men sent off.

Mata and John Obi Mikel are reported to have been the subjects of Clattenburg's alleged comments, and Romeu was told of the allegations by his team-mates.

"Neither Juan nor Fernando [Torres] told me they heard it because from what I have understood they didn't hear anything," Romeu, who was an unused substitute, told Spanish radio station Cope."It was someone else who heard it, but not directly at them. It was another player who heard it and that is what they told me.

"I didn't hear anything as I left quickly to go home but after talking to Juan he told me there was some problem and he had to stay.

"I only know Chelsea made a complaint and I think there could really be a problem if what Chelsea players say happened really happened.

"If there was really a racist comment or something said against a Spanish player this will be serious.

"We know in this country people are very vigilant about these issues."
    http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...lleged-comment