Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Gay marriage

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MissHandbag View Post
    Bloody hell!

I was actually thinking what a sound argument you had to begin with when talking about how those with beliefs don't tally are condemned.

Then you threw in the 'gays are against nature comment' and I thought: How can gays be against nature when they exist - in human form amongst many other species. Then I thought - how sad that there are so many more ignorant people than there are gay people.
    Sorry, but all I'm doing is stating what is self-evident. Do I say I hate them or want to infringe on their rights or well being? No. Do I say their lifestyle choice runs contrary to nature itself, yes of course because procreation is one of the fundamentals of nature. Do I say they should get on with their own lives and keep their noses out of the affairs of other groups who have traditional beliefs and practices? Absolutely. It appears some (and only some) who demand what they perceive as a right (when in fact it is no such thing at all) include in those demands the perversion or destruction of the traditional choices of others. I have no issues with whatever the state proclaims in terms of their contractual regulation of private matters because the state has no business being involved at all. So Cameron can do one, his role as puppet in chief gives him no jurisdiction over reality and he is entirely limited to the theatre stage on which he prances and pretends. Quite obviously is is impossible for gays to be married in the traditional and natural sense because they cannot fulfil the terms of marriage. It is a bit like me demanding the right to be female when I am male. Even if the state introduced such a ludicrous right, what would be the point? Would their legislation change reality?

Cameron will have his self-serving law I suppose and then you'll see the other shoe drop. Then it will be time to ban those awful institutions like the church and their wicked rules in favour of holy homosexuality. The homosexual lobby is pernicious, it seeks to harm society as a whole rather than benefit a minority that has been discriminated against. This is about politics, not sexuality or love. This lobby does as much harm to homosexuals as to the rest of us. Any minority fanatic is counter-productive to the stated cause, animal rights groups who use violence on sentient animals to prevent violence on dumb animals, anti-abortion activists who kill the born to protect the unborn and homosexual activists who seek equality by destroying the rights of others. What do any of these lunatics have in common with the minorities they claim to represent?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy Homosexuality Batman!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm all for it, but my Husband's not so sure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm all for same sex relationships as long as both chicks are hot.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that women should stick to women's sports like Foxy Boxing and Hot Oil Wrestling and such and such.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    No. Do I say their lifestyle choice runs contrary to nature itself, yes of course because procreation is one of the fundamentals of nature.
    care to explain? The "mutant" gene that manifests itself in same sex bonding is the same sort of mutant gene that gave hominids opposable thumbs, which ain't to shabby. Nature is pretty fucking anarchic tbh. There are lots of bummer species, benobos and penguins spring to mind, and I am pretty sure I read somewhere that a lonely naturalist was forced to marry a silverback after he was caught do practical fieldwork by the tribal elders.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    N_Q's favourite person, after Chamakh:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...MN3Q1N9EV9.DTL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    If the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't,.......
    It took me a while to work out the logical meaning of that - mind, I am a bit pissed at the moment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hump View Post
    care to explain? The "mutant" gene that manifests itself in same sex bonding is the same sort of mutant gene that gave hominids opposable thumbs, which ain't to shabby. Nature is pretty fucking anarchic tbh. There are lots of bummer species, benobos and penguins spring to mind, and I am pretty sure I read somewhere that a lonely naturalist was forced to marry a silverback after he was caught do practical fieldwork by the tribal elders.
    You mean homosexuality has been mistaken as an aberration but in reality is a step along our long term evolutionary path as a species?

Opposable thumbs aren't exactly the most efficient form of contraception. They are inferior in every respect to homosexuality in terms of preventing conception, with the latter having been 100% effective in all cases throughout human existence.
    Für eure Sicherheit