User Tag List

Page 6 of 89 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Lives Matter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    Says the man who on this forum made derogatory comments about the Indian people he worked with. Hmmm?
    What do you mean by derogatory?
    I think I’ve commented on their technical maturity.
    What am I supposed to do? Pretend I think they are all brilliant because they are “people of colour”.

“I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their github repository”
    - MLK

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think a big issue is the type of people that are attracted to being a police officer. Some of the officers have the high school bully mentality, and the ridiculous protection they are offered from the law, just reinforces it. It happens here in Australia too with people (many of them black/aboriginal) dying in custody and the responsible officer getting away with nothing but a slap on the wrist.

I think a big first step would be make sure there is more accountability for the actions of rogue police officers.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agreed. There is a racism issue here but it's wrapped up in a police brutality issue.
    And in the US that's compounded by a "everyone is potentially armed" issue, which would make the police jumpy.
    And then there's the issue that crime is linked to poverty and black people in the US (and probably elsewhere) are more likely to be poor.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    10 unarmed blacks (9 men, 1 woman) were shot and killed by cops in the whole of the US in 2019. 10 out of 325 million people.

Cops were charged in 2 of the 10 cases. 5 cases are not in dispute, with cam footage showing clearly why the perp was shot (car chases, violent assaults, etc), 1 case was an accidental discharge, leaving TWO cases in the entire nation that could be disputed as leniency towards the cops.

Police shootings of both blacks and whites are on the decline, with three times the number of blacks being shot while Obama was in office.

This is probably one of the biggest non-issues in America today, an issue that has been steadily addressed in the past and now almost eradicated. And yet the globe is up in arms about it. Morons in London are protesting an incredibly rare event thousands of miles away. Yet you don't see any of the cunts out protesting the massive abuses of human rights you can find all around the world.

The racism is being manufactured by the very people claiming to be anti-fascists and civil liberties advocates - which they claim with a straight face, btw, while talking of "white" sins and "white" privilege, and smashing cars, looting shops and burning buildings.

Our media laps it all up - the new civil rights movement. Those who don't have the brain capacity to reason for themselves kneel in solidarity with rioters and arsonists. Dumb politicians and celebrities on the left, but some on the right too (who just can't pass up the chance to virtue signal), speak of 400 years of injustice, now that their BLACK president has been replaced by a WACIST! white guy.

Unthinkingly they repeat like drones - Trump is a racist, cops are killing blacks, blacks are oppressed by whitey, they are calling for the police to be defunded, why? So they can "protest" with impunity across the nation? I wonder how many normal Americans, black and white, like the idea of the police leaving town so these "progressive" activists can have a free hand in showing everyone what justice and equality looks like?

And that, in summary, is the Democratic campaign for 2020. Murder, mayhem and the mob. Can't win at the polls? Can't win even when you own the news, own the corrupt senior ranks of law enforcement, own social media? No problem. Keep the economy shut down, scream racist and light the fire. If the orange man reacts then he's a facist, if he doesn't react then he's responsible for letting America burn and the economy tank. If millions of normal people suffer in the process, well that's a price the elitists and their drone army are willing to pay.

That's what's actually happening here. It's the last roll of the dice from successive criminal regimes that had become comfortable with their feet under the desks of power. If Trump wins again their crime ring is exposed and gets busted. Their dealings with the communists in China, their child abuse rackets, the warmongering, their corruption in every quarter, at every level. This comes out (continues to come out, because we've already seen plenty) if they can't get Trump out. This goes away if they can get a dementia patient, who doesn't have the wit or the will to rock the boat, into office as their puppet.

It's all about November. And if people still won't endorse these bastards for a return to the place they believe is their birthright, there may not even be an election in November. The whole place might be burning by then. Whatever it takes.

So when we see the little bastards over here, with their black lives matter bullshit, unthinking robots required for their numbers not their reasoning, we need to stomp on them and stomp hard. Because this sort of shit can get out of hand fast if it is not tackled decisively in the early stages. The zombie hoard is not here to protest an unjust poll tax, or a war against a helpless foe - they're here to bring your society down and reshape it in an image that you are not going to like at all.

Next time we see the coppers kneeling, it better be to take aim.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    What do you mean by derogatory?
    I think I’ve commented on their technical maturity.
    What am I supposed to do? Pretend I think they are all brilliant because they are “people of colour”.

“I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their github repository”
    - MLK
    Technical maturity. Is that what you are now calling it. The head of Google is from that region. How is his technical maturity compared to yours.?
    That technical maturity must be why there are so many helpdesk for UK companies located in India. Why India sent a probe to the moon recently. But you found some people that you believe you were smarter than. So that's it then. Just own it man
    Last edited by Globalgunner; 04-06-2020 at 11:08 AM.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    10 unarmed blacks (9 men, 1 woman) were shot and killed by cops in the whole of the US in 2019. 10 out of 325 million people.

Cops were charged in 2 of the 10 cases. 5 cases are not in dispute, with cam footage showing clearly why the perp was shot (car chases, violent assaults, etc), 1 case was an accidental discharge, leaving TWO cases in the entire nation that could be disputed as leniency towards the cops.

Police shootings of both blacks and whites are on the decline, with three times the number of blacks being shot while Obama was in office.

This is probably one of the biggest non-issues in America today, an issue that has been steadily addressed in the past and now almost eradicated. And yet the globe is up in arms about it. Morons in London are protesting an incredibly rare event thousands of miles away. Yet you don't see any of the cunts out protesting the massive abuses of human rights you can find all around the world.

The racism is being manufactured by the very people claiming to be anti-fascists and civil liberties advocates - which they claim with a straight face, btw, while talking of "white" sins and "white" privilege, and smashing cars, looting shops and burning buildings.

Our media laps it all up - the new civil rights movement. Those who don't have the brain capacity to reason for themselves kneel in solidarity with rioters and arsonists. Dumb politicians and celebrities on the left, but some on the right too (who just can't pass up the chance to virtue signal), speak of 400 years of injustice, now that their BLACK president has been replaced by a WACIST! white guy.

Unthinkingly they repeat like drones - Trump is a racist, cops are killing blacks, blacks are oppressed by whitey, they are calling for the police to be defunded, why? So they can "protest" with impunity across the nation? I wonder how many normal Americans, black and white, like the idea of the police leaving town so these "progressive" activists can have a free hand in showing everyone what justice and equality looks like?

And that, in summary, is the Democratic campaign for 2020. Murder, mayhem and the mob. Can't win at the polls? Can't win even when you own the news, own the corrupt senior ranks of law enforcement, own social media? No problem. Keep the economy shut down, scream racist and light the fire. If the orange man reacts then he's a facist, if he doesn't react then he's responsible for letting America burn and the economy tank. If millions of normal people suffer in the process, well that's a price the elitists and their drone army are willing to pay.

That's what's actually happening here. It's the last roll of the dice from successive criminal regimes that had become comfortable with their feet under the desks of power. If Trump wins again their crime ring is exposed and gets busted. Their dealings with the communists in China, their child abuse rackets, the warmongering, their corruption in every quarter, at every level. This comes out (continues to come out, because we've already seen plenty) if they can't get Trump out. This goes away if they can get a dementia patient, who doesn't have the wit or the will to rock the boat, into office as their puppet.

It's all about November. And if people still won't endorse these bastards for a return to the place they believe is their birthright, there may not even be an election in November. The whole place might be burning by then. Whatever it takes.

So when we see the little bastards over here, with their black lives matter bullshit, unthinking robots required for their numbers not their reasoning, we need to stomp on them and stomp hard. Because this sort of shit can get out of hand fast if it is not tackled decisively in the early stages. The zombie hoard is not here to protest an unjust poll tax, or a war against a helpless foe - they're here to bring your society down and reshape it in an image that you are not going to like at all.

Next time we see the coppers kneeling, it better be to take aim.
    Ladies and gentlemen. Donald Trump in the house

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    Technical maturity. Is that what you are now calling it.
    Yes. The teams I've worked with over there are poor in that regard.
    I don't know what you mean by "now", I've always called it that, maybe not on here but yes that's a pretty common term in my game.
    That doesn't mean everyone in a country of a billion people is poor, I can only sensibly talk about my own experiences with teams there.

The head of Goigle is from that region. How is his technical maturity compared to yours.?
    I don't know, I've not worked with him. But if he's the head of Google it's probably not that good - not because of which region he's from, but the boss of an organisation tends to be far removed from the nuts and bolts of the technology.

That technical maturity must be why there are so many helpdesk for UK companies located in India.
    They're located there for cost purposes. That is also why a lot of coding is done there.

Why India sent a probe to the moon recently.
    Do you mean the one that crashed?
    But overall yes. Despite the failure to make a soft landing it was very impressive considering the budget.
    Again, I have never claimed that everyone in a country of a billion people is inept.
    But the particular teams I've worked with over there haven't been that good. Do you want me to pretend they are? Would that make you feel better?

But you found some people that you believe you were smarter than. So that's it then. Just own it man
    I don't even know what you're talking about now. I never said I was smarter than them.
    I'm just saying when we get code reviews done and look at the database structures they design they're not that good.
    I'm sure there are plenty of inept people over here too, if it makes you feel better.
    Would it make you feel better if I told you that my opinion on their technical maturity is shared by my boss (who, fun fact, is from India).

What are you getting at here?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know who you remind me of. Captain America. You can do this all day
    However i do have other things to do.
    Pichai the head of Google is an engineer by the way

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Well, when you're right, you're right. And most of those were "fleeing the scene"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...hootings-2019/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)