User Tag List

View Poll Results: How did you vote in the UK EU Referendum?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Remain

10 71.43%
  • Leave

4 28.57%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: EU Referndum Exit Poll

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Correction. Mr Invisible talked about vigilance. I recommend that to all of you. Close, close vigilance. In fact you have had the opportunity to be vigilant since 1975, the last time we had the chance to extricate ourselves from this, what shall we call it?, regression. Forgetfulness. Lack of respect for those who understood and placed their lives on the line. 1975 to now. What do you see? The evidence was there all along. How many millions dead and deprived for a project that was supposed to unify? At least do that will you? Be vigilant. Don't let this be history a week from now.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Similarly, you have voted without being in possession of any relevant facts. You'll view me as an arrogant prick for saying so, that's more than fair considering we really don't have time (not in 4 months at least) to uncover the reality. But despite your vote, I urge you to look deeper into the EU and try to get a map of what it is, what it's agenda is and who runs it. It's no point me spouting off names and addresses, you wouldn't believe me anyway. But with a bit of digging you could come to the same conclusions. It's really not too onerous, I suppose. Took me about 20 years I would say.
    Alright, Morpheus! You had my attention and a chance to put forward a better case but I wasn't convinced. You could have pointed me in the right direction if you felt I had the wrong facts but to be honest, everything you have said is wrapped up in broad concepts and idealism. People have rent and mortgages to pay. Kids to feed. I can't see how an exit will be beneficial to the economy and I also can't see how voting to leave halts the corporate machine. I haven't heard a single convincing argument or solution to the mess we're in. I'll continue to look further into the EU and dig deeper but you'll have to be more specific. So far I'm getting the David Ike/ Alex Jones vibes from you and that's not a good thing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The good will win out dude. Chin up. New season starts soon.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    Wenger Out!
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes it will in the end. I have no doubt about it because I read my history. 99% of people voting tonight are good people when all is said and done.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wenger Out!
    No turning back. Be careful what you wish for. They might get Chancellor George to replace him.

Imagine that. We'd have Ray Parlour playing by himself on £2.50 a week.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_n_Glory View Post
    Alright, Morpheus! You had my attention and a chance to put forward a better case but I wasn't convinced. You could have pointed me in the right direction if you felt I had the wrong facts but to be honest, everything you have said is wrapped up in broad concepts and idealism. People have rent and mortgages to pay. Kids to feed. I can't see how an exit will be beneficial to the economy and I also can't see how voting to leave halts the corporate machine. I haven't heard a single convincing argument or solution to the mess we're in. I'll continue to look further into the EU and dig deeper but you'll have to be more specific. So far I'm getting the David Ike/ Alex Jones vibes from you and that's not a good thing.
    I covered all of that, the practicalities I mean. I understand why you did what you did and I said as much. In fact there are 3 or 4 posts there where I said I'd do the same thing in some cases. So I'm not blaming you for anything. At all. All I'm asking, and it's not a huge amount to ask and would actually be beneficial for you personally, do some digging. What can it hurt?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No turning back. Be careful what you wish for. They might get Chancellor George to replace him.

Imagine that. We'd have Ray Parlour playing by himself on £2.50 a week.
    Doubt it. What school did Parlour go to?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes it will in the end. I have no doubt about it because I read my history. 99% of people voting tonight are good people when all is said and done.
    Yep.

100s of millions of people against a few will bring the fucking lot down at some point. The thing about the greedy, is that they always take their eyes off the ball for a quick win. That's when they fuck themselves up the arse backwards.

Won't happen in our lifetime...but it will happen.

Resident Liverpool Fan Shaqiri Is Boss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The whole plan thing and the leadership thing is entirely irrelevant. That's the sad part about this campaign, the misdirection. Corporations decide national policy. Possibly Cromwell was the last to see a different arrangement. Even then, I'm not sure. I'm afraid you have made your decision on a raft of false pretences. I don't doubt your integrity but I can assure you, the people you voted for have no bearing on what that vote will amount to.
    Do you mean remain, leave or both?