User Tag List

Page 62 of 1391 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364721121625621062 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    Huraaaah!!! Someone else has found this twat to be just as idiotic as me.

I can't stand this bloke.

Idiotic as you may well be, at least you don't describe yourself as the 'spiritual godfather of the Permier League'.

Words fail at how much of a pompous, egomaniacal, faggety dickbag this dickbag really is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    P&G hates me for it, but there was this podcast on le grove the other week with this fuckhead on it.

Ooooh. It made me sooo angry. I tell you!!!!

Going over old ground here. But he used to be on Soccer AM as one of the fans on the sofa....and everyone used to just laugh at the ****. He talked nonsense then, and still talks bullshit now....and it's because of his "Making of a modern superclub" book....which by the way, obviously so shit, he's still plugging it....and this is the only reason he says anything about Arsenal at all.

Drivel.

Penis.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    P&G hates me for it, but there was this podcast on le grove the other week with this fuckhead on it.

Going over old ground here. But he used to be on Soccer AM as one of the fans on the sofa....and everyone used to just laugh at the ****. He talked nonsense then, and still talks bullshit now....and it's because of his "Making of a modern superclub" book....which by the way, obviously so shit, he's still plugging it....and this is the only reason he says anything about Arsenal at all.

Drivel.

Penis.
    Um...I bought that book.

You can borrow it if you like.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fist of Lehmann View Post
    Um...I bought that book.

Saves me buying arse paper at pound land I suppose.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Remind me never to lend you anything ever.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Drivel.

Penis.
    Um...I bought that book.

Remind me never to lend you anything ever.
    And if you do don't ask for it back
    Society is now one polished horde
    Formed by two mighty tribes, the bores and the bored.

"After all, it was the Gunners’ goalkeeper who started the move that culminated in Thomas’ crowning glory. It was Lukic who, in injury time, decided to throw the ball out to Lee Dixon rather than lump it long..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry Tuffnutz View Post
    this post is in no way embarrassing at all.
    in what way? why is it embarrasing that i think our biggest shareholder fucking off instead of watching our biggest game is disgrace?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ollie the optimist View Post
    in what way? why is it embarrasing that i think our biggest shareholder fucking off instead of watching our biggest game is disgrace?
    the fact that you state this as our biggest game shows how small time we really are
    Society is now one polished horde
    Formed by two mighty tribes, the bores and the bored.

"After all, it was the Gunners’ goalkeeper who started the move that culminated in Thomas’ crowning glory. It was Lukic who, in injury time, decided to throw the ball out to Lee Dixon rather than lump it long..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Old video and not sure its been posted but anyways.

Frimpong

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is continuously working on his game and admits he is currently looking to provide more of a threat in the final third.

The 18-year-old, who joined Arsenal from Southampton last summer, has figured prominently in Arsene Wenger's plans over recent weeks, having initially been eased into the fold.

He has already netted his first goals for the Gunners in the Premier League, UEFA Champions League and Carling Cup and has been touted as a contender for a place in England's Euro 2012 squad.

Rapid progress may have been made, but Oxlade-Chamberlain is refusing to get caught up in the hype.

He is aware that he is far from the finished article and appreciates that he must add an end product to his game if he is to be a top Premier League performer for many years to come.

"I scored a few goals at Southampton, but it's a big area of an attacker's game and it's one I've always wanted to work on particularly," Oxlade-Chamberlain told the Official Arsenal Magazine.

"When I was younger I scored quite a lot but that dropped off as I got older and went into midfield. It's something I always look to bring to my game - and if I can't score then at least I can set somebody up."

Confidence

Oxlade-Chamberlain concedes that he has already exceeded all expectations this season, but insists he will not allow himself to get complacent.

"To be honest, when I arrived in August the main thing was just to get comfortable with my surroundings and gain in confidence," he added.

"Hopefully I already had the raw materials. I've learned a lot here and developed my game, but the main thing has been belief in myself. When you play in a few games and realise that maybe you can cope in the Premier League you do take confidence from it.

"That's what I've done - I do thrive on pressure and being put into these situations, and I'm looking to push on now."
    http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...duct-important