User Tag List

Page 626 of 1388 FirstFirst ... 1265265766166246256266276286366767261126 ... LastLast
Results 6,251 to 6,260 of 13880

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alexis Sanchez is renowned for his work rate and passion for the game. This story found via Reddit exemplifies that.

“So a family member of mine works for the club (I would rather not answer questions on who he is as I like the anonymity and his position isn’t that interesting) – anyway, just had lunch with him and he told me that Alexis has a small tightness / niggle, very minor but has been told to rest his leg.

“Alexis was found (caught) by staff halfway up a climbing wall with a body pack of weights attached. When told to get down he continued stating that he had to get to the top. Afterwards he told the medical staff that while at Barca he was told he would be out for 12 weeks, he came back in 2. His current “injury” is nothing. Apparently he just can’t stop working out / training.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if half our team worked half as hard as sanchez does, we'd be champions
    'WHEN HE HAS A PLAN, WE BACK HIM, WHEN HE DOESN'T......WE KEEP QUIET'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFC Leveller View Post
    Alexis Sanchez is renowned for his work rate and passion for the game. This story found via Reddit exemplifies that.

“So a family member of mine works for the club (I would rather not answer questions on who he is as I like the anonymity and his position isn’t that interesting) – anyway, just had lunch with him and he told me that Alexis has a small tightness / niggle, very minor but has been told to rest his leg.

“Alexis was found (caught) by staff halfway up a climbing wall with a body pack of weights attached. When told to get down he continued stating that he had to get to the top. Afterwards he told the medical staff that while at Barca he was told he would be out for 12 weeks, he came back in 2. His current “injury” is nothing. Apparently he just can’t stop working out / training.
    If he keeps up with this attitude and stays with us for a while, there is no doubt in my mind that he will become a legend. His talent already puts him alongside previous greats and with his attitude, he can reach where TH14 is.
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by She Wore A Yellow Ribbon View Post
    Liverpool on sale for silvers.

Just bagged tickets.
    Its my spring break then and I'd buy them off of you, if you want to sell!
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Resident Liverpool Fan Shaqiri Is Boss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the love of god someone please sell him these tickets!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coutinho Is Boss, I guess View Post
    For the love of god someone please sell him these tickets!
    I could come as a Liverpool supporter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFC Leveller View Post

Good player but he sounds a bit thick tbh

Jack Wilshere is facing a reprimand from Arsene Wenger and will again be reminding of his responsibilities after being photographed with a shisha pipe in a nightclub.

The Arsenal and England midfielder has twice previously been pictured smoking and there is considerable exasperation inside Arsenal at another similar incident, especially as the 23-year-old is in the final stages of recovery from ankle surgery.

It is possible that Wilshere will face a club fine, although Wenger will give his player the chance to fully explain his side of the incident. Wilshere has been photographed with three young women and a shisha pipe on an image that was published on Instagram and then removed before being subsequently reposted on Twitter on Wednesday night. It is understood that the picture was taken at the Sports Bar and Grill in Piccadilly.
    Words fail me with the prick.

Me the day he is sold ->

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Type into google maps "shit hole" and see what comes up

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing to see here re: Jackie boy being his usual chav self.

Moving right along.....